Skechersgoga max sneakers

P

Received as a Christmas gift Dec.2016. Didn't start wearing them until mid February due to winter weather here in Ohio. Where my big toe is, is wearing thru. I was in a Sketcher store with my husband, he was looking for shoes and I ask the clerk if they have had any complaints about the shoes/fabric I have and was told "no". He said to bring them in and they would exchange them at no cost. Two days later I took them in and he wasn't working. The female clerk told me that was considered normal wear and tear! I argued the point that they were only 3 1/2 months old and my daughter paid good $$$. The manager came along and agreed to discount another pair 20%. I found this unacceptable because I can go to Kohls, Shoe Dept, Shoe Sensation, etc and get them for less than that. Dont get me wrong...I love Sketcher shoes and sandals and have several pairs, but I am definitely disappointed with the fabric not holding up on this shoe! After examining the newer styles it appears the fabric is thicker inside the toe of the shoes. That makes me think there may have been a problem.

I look forward to a response.
Thank you for listening.