Skechersdefective seam in toe of shoe

I am writing to submit a complaint about a pair of brown skechers shoes that I purchased last summer. I am a school teacher and I have purchased 3 other pairs of skechers in the past to wear to school. They are comfortable and have worked well for me in the past. they always last a very long time. The pair I bought last summer was from Famous Footwear in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. In April of this year I noticed the hole in the toe of the left shoe. I do not have a receipt for my purchase, and I cannot tell you what I paid for the shoes. I am attaching three photos of the shoe.