Skechersd lites d liteful 11942nwlb

M

I bought these shoes on 6/21/17 at the outlet store. I wore them that afternoon to walk my dogs. The shoes are horrible, they are like walking with weights on, the mos uncomfortable shoes ever. Even with socks on I got hurt.
I know I can't return them because I wore them, but who could have known in the store they were so bad.
I sent two complaints at scetchers.com and no answer. I wasted $35. I want my money back, these shoes really hurt, I can't use them never again.

Maria Cruz