Sirius XM Radio — monopoly
Since XM Radio became a monopoly by purchasing Sirius radio they have been raping customers. They combined the two operations of the only two satalite radio services. They cut jobs and costs by combining the two broadcasting. They charge extra if either of the two previous service customers wish programming from the other company. They then they cut customer offerings like on line access and then charged more for old programming.
This is exactly why the government is supposed to prevent monopolies and protect the consumer. Here we see the government allowing the monopoly and letting the monopoly fleece the customer base during a historic depression in the United States economy.
I enjoyed my satalite radio but am willing to go back to free radio and my CD and I-pod. Satalite radio needs to go bankrupt!
More Sirius XM Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio!
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received!
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription