[Resolved] Singles50false billing refusal of refund

Commercial Register Luxembourg B123206
Managing Director Laetitia Pateau
VAT IDs Luxembourg: 2006 2454 440
European: LU 215 36 271

They advertise R99 bill you R396 and next month want to bill you R2000. They refuse to refund you even though s18 CPA and s44 ECTA give you 7 days to cancel and claim a refund.

You must change your bank card and report them to the police

• Updated by Be2 · Feb 12, 2019

Please contact us at [email protected] to resolve this matter, we do comply with all legal requirements and stopping a payment may result in further action. We look forward to receiving an email from you, so that the matter can be resolved appropriately.

• Updated by Be2 · Jun 03, 2019

Dear Helene Jordaan, Please contact us at cs @ singles50 . com so that we help resolve any issues you are still having and quote complaints board so that we can act quickly. Thanks in advance.

• Updated by Be2 · Jun 11, 2019

Dear Andrew du preez, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. You can contact us at cs @ singles50 . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team.

• Ad
    Adel Lortan Feb 18, 2019

Hi
    I registered on 15 Feb 2019 for the Premium membership for 6 months @ $9.99 per month..i am extremely unhappy as my credit card has been charged $239.76. I want to cancel the Premium membership immediately & would like to get my money refunded. I did not approve $239.76 to be debited from my card. I read through the cancellation details & was advised to contact customer service before cancelling the membership. Please can you action and advise asap

Be2 Mar 04, 2019

@Adel Lortan We're sorry to hear your complaint. Please email us at [email protected] to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Be2 Mar 04, 2019

@Adel Lortan We're sorry to hear your complaint. Please email us at cs @singles50.com to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

• Al
    Alma Burce Feb 27, 2019

To whom it may concern,

Pls. give me back my money which was wrongly debited to my account. I registered last 21 feb. 2019. I subscribed for 4 weeks worth $12 only then suddenly debited to my account p12, 140.70 got me shock to this amount. I will cancell my subscription. kindly do action for this matter.

Be2 Mar 04, 2019

@Alma Burce Please email us at cs @singles50.com to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

• He
    Helene Jordaan May 27, 2019

Helene Jordaan 27/05/2019

I registered in November 2018, I cancelled in Dec 2018, they took off R999 . They took off R999 x 5 times, January to May, until now on the 21 May 2019. Now they cant find my email adress, but they kept my Card number to be able to deduct. I need my money back URGENTLY . Please can you action and advise URGENTLY PLEASE?

• Ji
    Jinky Torres arcellas Aug 17, 2019

@Helene Jordaan I also regestered last August 9 2029.i regestered 18$ ago.per month but why I'm shock they deduct 223 $ ? Pls any advice how to cancel .I dnt want this app .my money lost 200 over with in 3 months only . I refund my money

Andrew du preez Jun 08, 2019

I signed up today on a mobile device and on the sign up page it quoted R199 for 12 weeks not R199 per week after I paid I found the amount of R2337 deducted from my account . I then went and jumped through hoops, as the web site has no clear customer support page and I still cannot find the link. I want them to refund me money and cancel my subscription as this is very misleading and borderline scamming...

• Ai
    Aine Tiernan Feb 19, 2020

Has anyone actually heard from a debt collection company- like they threaten??

I have had the same terrible experience and am concerned about threats of debt collectors :(

• Ai
    Aine Tiernan Feb 19, 2020

The customer services email doesn't seem to work...

• Si
    Singles50 Feb 19, 2020

@Aine Tiernan Hi Aine,

Please contact us at cs @ singles50 . com and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you ans wish you a good day!

On behalf of the Singles50 Customer service Team