[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)singpost delivery

W Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I was impressed by the service of speed post.

However, today the service of singpost had made me disappointed.

What is the point of delivering a piece of Card at 5 Plus when you did not inform the customer you had reached the premises?

If you had called, I would have called my mum who is downstair to come up and receive on behalf.

Then after that send a sms over say was unable to deliver.

If there is not enough time, you might as well deliver the next day and had ample time to inform the customer.

Now worst, I would need to make a trip down to the singpost to take even I was not free.

Dear Customer, SingPost was unable to deliver your small packet TD070198P983038919022 from WORLD MARKETING GROUP PTE LTD. Please collect the item after 2 pm on the next working day (Mon to Fri) from the Post Office stated on the delivery advice within 10 working days. (Do not reply to this SMS)

So disappointed
Jasper Wu
[protected]

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 16, 2018

Hi, Jasper. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to address your concerns.

• Resolution Statement