[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — package not yet delivered
Hi, my mother sent a package of mooncake from Singapore on Aug 21 to Sweden (tracking no. RC703137894SG). The package is not yet delivered. I contacted the postnord in Sweden, they told me that the package was not marked as a gift and it was held to determine the commercial value. I am wondering if there is a way to speed up the release of the package. The mooncake is going to be expired soon. Thanks!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report