Singapore Airlines — injury
I am a PPS club member [protected]
Boarded SQ 608 on 8 mar to seoul. Sat on seat 15d.
When getting up after my sleep, my head scrapped the side of the seat where the head phone jack holes are. Sticking out was a sharp metal piece from one of the 3 holes. Looks like it was a broken jack from a headphone.
I was bleeding and informed the crew. They came and examined the jack holes and saw the sharp metal piece. And took it with them as evidence. They said they will lodge a report.
This is my report. See pictures.
I am very disappointed. It could have cut my cheek or worst still the eye and left a permanent damage. Or worst if it was a child.
I am looking forward to your response.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019