Simmons Worldclass Wickliffe PlusDefective/sagging mattress

I purchased a Simmons Worldclass Wickliffe Plus mattress on 9/10/2005 from Marshall Field's department store. About 9/2007, I started to experience back and hip pain. I finally tracked the source to my mattress. I contacted Joanne at Simmons who set up an inspection. The inspector said my mattress was sagging 1 1/4" and that he would submit it to the company. I received a letter in March, 2008 stating that there is no structural failure in the mattress or box spring and that the indentation is just the mattress contouring to the shape of my body. Well that "contouring" is killing my back and hip..They say the more thicker and luxurious (expensive) the filling materials, the more susceptible they are to compaction (sagging.) That is ridiculous!!! I paid good money for a mattress that I can't even sleep on. Simmons should honor its warranty and stand on its integrity. I am outraged and in pain!!!

• Di
    Dick Nov 25, 2008

Wow- Sucks to be you!

• Co
    cookie Jan 10, 2009

If you got your mattress from Marshall Field's who are now macy"s i would call them for service on the mattress if your sag is at 1.5 inches they are the ones that would replace it for you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices