Simmons Worldclass Wickliffe Plus — Defective/sagging mattress
I purchased a Simmons Worldclass Wickliffe Plus mattress on 9/10/2005 from Marshall Field's department store. About 9/2007, I started to experience back and hip pain. I finally tracked the source to my mattress. I contacted Joanne at Simmons who set up an inspection. The inspector said my mattress was sagging 1 1/4" and that he would submit it to the company. I received a letter in March, 2008 stating that there is no structural failure in the mattress or box spring and that the indentation is just the mattress contouring to the shape of my body. Well that "contouring" is killing my back and hip..They say the more thicker and luxurious (expensive) the filling materials, the more susceptible they are to compaction (sagging.) That is ridiculous!!! I paid good money for a mattress that I can't even sleep on. Simmons should honor its warranty and stand on its integrity. I am outraged and in pain!!!
More Simmons Worldclass Wickliffe Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - SAGGING AND CHEMICAL ODOR!
- Simmons - King size Simmons Beautyrest Whitehaven Mattress
- Simmons - Leather Recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful Telephone Scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective Mattress - Company will not honor warranty