sify mail IDmail id is not accessible

J

I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are making me fool by displaying the error " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience. "

My advice to users is dont rely on these type of idiotic companies providing free mail ids. Last couple of days I am getting this error and no response from customer care. I lost my valid mails and contacts. So I changed to yahoo and gmail. Readers please tell me what can I do in these situations ??

Thanks for reading.

JD

• Mu
    Mubashir Feb 18, 2009

I can't able to acces sify mail 4m d past 1wk..plz let me rply wat 2 do.

Anji Feb 26, 2009

Some times I am also not able to login into my account. I am planning to completely stop using sify, gmail is providing 100% free services. Please don't rely on sify mail, I suggest you people change the sify to another email services provide rather than sify

• Ga
    Gaurav Mar 23, 2009

Dear I am not able to see my mail in the inbox.I can get in inbox but when i click the mail in the inbox it does not open. Its going on with me for past 1 week.I cant see my mail, Plz help.My e-mail id : [email protected]

Gaurav

• Ar
    A R Mar 31, 2009

I missed the important notice information from college because I had given this stupid sify id as my email id for correspondence. Now I plead to everyone dont further go for this absolutely rubbish service. HELL WITH SIFY !!
    SIFY YOU BETTER STOP YOUR SERVICE AND BETTER LOOK FOR SOME OTHER OPTIONS LIKE ...
    U KNOW WHAT I MEAN...
    BETTER COMPETE WITH YOUR COMPETITORS OR STAY OUT OF THE RACE PLEASE ???????????
    FOR GOD'S SAKE DONT EVER TAKE SIFY MAIL ID PLZZZZZZ...

A Victim of Sify Mail...

• Ba
    badarinarayana Apr 11, 2009

dear sify before one month back i receive swindle lottery notification, i loss my money also i request to sify pls don't give my mail id, & i want change my id how to change

• Ba
    badarinarayana Apr 11, 2009

dear sir dont disply mail id to any add.

• Na
    Nagarajan Apr 18, 2009

Same complaint.Sify mail has become junk mail of late. May go the Satyam way pretty soon. Better to swich to other services; rediff is my choice.

Sahil rub Apr 24, 2009

I can't access my sify mail on my mobile, when I emter my ID&PASSWORD and click go the page autometically moved on igoogle.

• As
    Ashirwad May 01, 2009

i play a game called a3...where u use your sify id to log into the game...yesterday it was working f9...now im not able to log into sify or the game...i have virtual items worth around 6000 Rs in the game...i dont know what to do...please help me...

Malini May 13, 2009

I too face the same problem. No response from them. Its all total waste,

CHUNMUN Jul 14, 2009

even after typing the right mail id and password it donot access my aacount n simly displays sify webpage

• Td
    T.D. Balaji Jul 16, 2009

I am not able to axcess the sify mail from 3 p.m. today balaji_td

• La
    lalit mohan sharma Jul 28, 2009

I am not access my sifymail ID from monday27/07/09. suddenley login id show incorrect username or password, i go to forgot password option i write all answers right but all enteries show incorrect. i loose my all contact & id. what i can do if some body have any suggestion pls suggest me.
    thanks
    lalit mohan sharma

• Ak
    ak kabi Sep 19, 2009

My old mails are missing. Pl suggest how to retrive old mails.
    thnks
    ak kabi

Chuck6906 Oct 14, 2009

GET AOL mail

• Ta
    t.anjineyulu May 05, 2010

this is my mail id. [email protected] this mail not opened.

sanjaymuduli Jun 26, 2010

my mail id right.but no incoming mail.ex-sport, news, movie, fashion, funny, hot photograph, shooping etc.i alredy active this side but no incoming

• Si
    Sidhartha Aug 30, 2010

Sir,
    I am facing great proble from past four day which make me so tence that I am confused what to do as the MAIL ID is my official id there are many mail which is so important document to me that if I cant open it then then it will hamper me so badly please active it for few days so that I will be able to save the important document which I need imideately my sify id is [email protected] my official No is [protected]

• Ar
    arvindersingh Sep 13, 2010

mail id is not accessible

Complaint Rating:
    I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are making me fool by displaying the error " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience .

My id is [email protected],

Pls Help me

My No- [protected].

• Vi
    vishal saxena Jun 14, 2011

i forget my password please issue my new password ulternate email id is wrong at time on registered emailid.

• Sh
    shagun bhardwaj Aug 28, 2011

i am not ablle to open my emails since 4 -5 days and feeling really irritate just nw after the new page has come on the page of sify

• Go
    Gopalraj Dec 21, 2011

I too can't access my email ID today. My email ID is : [email protected] Will some one help me come out of
    this devilish situation. Or otherwise I will have to change my service provider from facing such nightmarish
    experience any more. [email protected]

• Ra
    ravivarman Jun 03, 2012

Dear Team
    I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. its showing error message " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience. " pls. give me solution to acces my sify mail as soon as possible

• Ri
    ril Jun 26, 2012

my mail id id [email protected] it is not opened since last three days

• Ra
    ravneetpurohit Jun 27, 2012

i am not able to open my mail id

it 's saying the following problem

The page you requested is invalid.

with these two option

privacy policy-terms of service

please reply soon

• De
    deepak chand Jun 28, 2012

Dear Sify,
    From Today the sify mail is not opening what is the reason & when it will be start its
    urgent Please Update
    Thansk & Rgds
    (EHK) Teams

Anonumus Jun 29, 2012

Hi all,
    If you are unable to login your Sify mail account.
    Try login with below link.
    www.google.com/a/sify.com.
    After login click mail in the new page. you could find your inbox.

All the best
    Muhamed ali

anandkm_s Aug 08, 2012

My email id [email protected] is not accepting the password and even the security question is also not accepting.

Kindly do the needful and revert to my alternate id [email protected]

• As
    Ashish.Singh Aug 11, 2012

I am not access my sifymail ID. suddenley login id show incorrect username or password, seems its hacked by someone because security question also changed thus i m also not able to reset my password. i loose my all contact & id. what i can do if some body have any suggestion pls suggest me.
    thanks
    [email protected]

• Hi
    hitu Nov 01, 2012

this is my mail id. [email protected] this mail not opened

• Ad
    adeqc29 Feb 19, 2013

Registration problem - Access Denied

• Hi
    Hitesh singh Apr 24, 2013

Dear sir/Mam
    My sify mail id is, [email protected], I have forgot my password as well as secret question also so please reset my password

Hitesh kumar singh
    alt id is [email protected]

• Ir
    IREF Nov 16, 2013

I am not connecting to my sify mail from last 3 days. What can I do to reach my mail as I have to attend urgent mails please treat as urgent and respond please

marikani Nov 20, 2013

we are using the sify mail for our export business but any it was not working. i thing it is a bad website for mail we try to another option for Gmail & yahoo

• Bb
    b_bj Jan 09, 2014

I am also a victim of Sify mail. Yesterday onwards, I have failed even to login. The display page with news is there and that is all. This is not acceptable. Some of my valuable information is in this mail. Now I regret that I gave this mail id for key informations. I am planning to switch over to another decent mail id.

• Bb
    b_bj Jan 09, 2014

I am also agreeing to the above complaints. Yesterday onwards, I cannot even see my login page, but only the news display. Some of my important information has been directed to this email. Now I regret that I have given that id, but I am helpless. I am planning to switch over to another decent Email id.

• Su
    SURENDRA KUMAR JHA Jan 25, 2014

Dear sir.
    My mail id ([email protected]) has been disabled. please solve the problem. this is my business mail id.
    Thanking you
    Yours faithfully
    surendra kumar jha

• Aj
    AJAY Kumar Tripathi Feb 21, 2014

Dear Sir,

Since 18th Feb'14 after noon I am unable to access my sify mail account.

When I am trying to log in ''This account has been disabled''message
    is coming up.

I would request you to kindly look into the matter and advice me accordingly
    so that I may access my mails.

Thanks,
    A.K.Tripathi
    [email protected]

ANUJ MEHRA Feb 26, 2014

Dear Sir
    I have mail id on sify mail ([email protected]) but after submitting mail id and password
    its look account has been disabled .this problem from last 8 days .I have send mail to customer
    care but problem is still same .Kindly resolve this problem
    Anuj Mehra
    Mobile no. [protected]

• Mi
    mishra24 Apr 09, 2014

Dear Sir,
    i Have the mail id on sify.com(pathy_2004) last one month onwards its not working while i m giving correct password also and tried to change the password also waste of timing kindly do the need full and also i ve important files of study materials in that id
    Kindly contact [email protected] if any queries for my complaint

Thanks