Shutterflydon't use!! lack of guaranteed delivery! photobook

A

I spent 8 hours putting together a photo book for my parent’s 50th anniversary. I had gathered 50 years of photos and created a 50 page book. I then paid extra for guarenteed shipping. It was guaranteed to deliver today (1/9/2017). No book!!! I had even used the chat the day before because the book had still showed in production and they told me that I should not worry because it is guaranteed to deliver on the 9th. When I called they told me they would send a note to try to rush the order to be here in time for the anniversary but could not guarantee delivery. Also, she said she could refund the extra shipping I paid she was only refunding a portion of it because part of the order shipped. I said I didn’t pay extra for part of the order, I paid extra to guarantee the entire order would arrive on time. I am so frustrated, disappointed, and angry!! Now I have to figure out what to do for my parents. I will never use this company again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience.

Marie Jareth Nov 24, 2020

Actually, by law the shipper is absolutle responsible for items arriving on time, and if they won't they are required to inform the customer and offer a full refund cancellation option. When you set a date of arrival it must be honored or it is fraudulent.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jan 09, 2017

No one anywhere can guarantee delivery by a certain date. Weather, disasters, individual issues, and more cannot be predicted and can sometimes affect delivery. They should compensate you for your shipping, but you should be understanding of things that are out of their control.