Shoprite U Savepoor service

P

Good morning

I am going to be straight to the point. U save staff is really, really rude, unprofessional and un mannered.

Yesterday 26 february 2013 I went to u save in scottsville kraaifontein, to get jik, sponges and saw that the check dish clothes are r10.00. When I went to the till the price was r14.99.

I told the cashier that on the shelf it show r10. She then called the manageress and the manageress went to look but took forever to return. Then I went to go check and she was just standing there. I told her that what you see is what you buy. She was so flipping rude, she said your people come shop in this store and messes everything up. I was extremely upset. She then called one of the staff to look.
I went to the till and waited. This guy benson (Staff) then came back and said sorry the price is r14.99 I said no what I see is what I get. He then told me well you must ma do whatever you want but they are not giving it for that price.

I then left everything at the till and went to the manageress…she wasooo f……. King rude then I told her I am going to report her to the right people. She said you must do whatever she don’t flippen care. I pass this store every day and every day I walk in to buy something.
I am very unhappy and I am not going to leave this like this. I know I didn’t shop a lot of stuff, but at the end of the day a customer is always right and at the end of the day a customer pays there wages. And if this is how you handle your clients then I am sorry I won’t shop there. I will make it known how unethical the store is. And to top it all up they don’t evens have proper customer care, and they take their own sweet time to help at the tills…. Really now people think a lot of the stores and for them to treat loyal customer the way they did me honestly then I prefer to go to cape gate.

Some advice change the staff at the store, especially the manageress and the people at the tills, they will bring harm to u save….

Will await to your feedback…..

• Or
    ORA11 Sep 28, 2018

Good morning

Yesterday I went to u-save to get some phew staff, I got there around 17:30 they then overcharged me cause they rang one item 2times and when I asked for refund they told to wait, I asked them if they expect me to wait for the que to be finished cause I'm not the one who made a mistake, the cashier he then called the manager who lifted his hands saying what is it what do you want ?he then asked him to come over and he didn't come he just sad cant you see that I'm busy? I then raised my voice telling them about their service how can they expect me to stand there instant of refunding me cause its my money, then by 18:00 the shop closed then the manager decided on going to the back leaving me standing there with no help the security of the shop she then came and asked what was the matter, I explained to her she apologised on their behalf saying she can see where the mistake is, asking me to calm down but I was so fed up cause of the treatment I got, she then went at the back to call the manager who came with an attitude, I told him I'm going to report him, he sad he doesn't care but if he can loose his job I will know him, he even told me that my kids are smoking nyaope drug.. I then decided to take him a photo and he sad here is my face I can even bring you my name tag and we see what's will happen, I only got my refund at 18:30

Will wait for your feed back cause I'm really not gonna leave this one

• Ne
    NeoM Jun 22, 2017

I am highly disappointed that usave staff is unmanned and very rude.
    yesterday 21/06/2017 I went to usave Brits to buy milk and laundry soap and I wish I never had to go there to shop. The security guy there is very rude, this actually started 3 weeks back and I have been ignoring the incident. but yesterday I feel the guy has pushed his attitude over the limit. The first time he greeted me and I responded, he started conversations that made me uncomfortable so I just left him buy saying he is ruining my day. He didn't hear me but the cashier heard me and told him. On my way out I got a nasty confrontation of why did I say he is ruining my day. I told him I didn't like what he said and walked away.

last week when I went to buy snacks he was standing at the fridges with the merchandiser who was packing cold beverages, he was asking me why should I pass him without acknowledging him, its a must that I must greet him because he is a man. I looked at him and didn't respond.

yesterday when I got there he started saying nasty things about me, telling the cashier at the kiosk how I think I'm better, I ignored and continued with my shopping. after my payment I go to the door give him my slip and he starts again by being rude and also refused me to use the trolley and I was only parked in front of the door.
    I now hate having to go there because I feel harassed. I don't want to see myself shopping there anymore.