The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shoppers Food Warehouse — awful place
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I shop at your Colmar Manor, MD 20722. I noticed when I buy from your store the vegetables or fruit and fish. They spoil immediately after buying. Also the quality of meats are not fresh also their's a lot of hair all over chicken & turkey. Chicken has purple marks on it like the chicken was beat up very badly also turkey. When I shop at Safeway or Giant this does not happen. I wish that you could sell fresh food like them. Also when I have coupons I have to constantly remind the cashier to scan my coupons. They also stated that they scan them at the end. They never do. In that case they should of ringed that item last along with the coupon that was attached to the product. They immediately took the coupon off the food and forgot to scan at the end. Also make your store look appealing instead of depressing to look at.
Have fresh food that don't spoil two days later. Scan coupons remember make your store look appealing instead of depressing to look at.
ALSO YOUR MEAT smells BAD I BELIEVE THEY ARE CHANGING EXP DATES ON THE FOOD.
More Shoppers Food Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - customer service and food disatisfaction
- Shoppers - seniors day offers
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - 7-11-21 lottery ticket
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - poor customer service
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - sending money
- Shoppers - cheese sticks
- Shoppers - complaint of management
- Shoppers - cashier
- Shoppers - employee customer service
- Shoppers - I am complaining about shopper supervisor stephanie