Shoppers Drug Mart — flu shot
My Daughter and I went to the Shoppers Drugmart at South Common in Mississauga. We waited in line for 20 minutes and were told that it would be a half an hour wait, even though no one else was there for a flu shot, and she did not even inquire with the pharmacist if it was possible to get a flu shot;then she said that she could not guarantee out place in line (no line existed) if we left the store.
We had quite a bit of shopping to do, but after hearing your customer service representative and how un caring and rude, we decided to leave. Is the big poster at the Pharmacy that says " Get your Flu Shot today" false advertising? Does Shoppers Drugmart let employees know of this advertising?
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item