Shopko Stores Operatingtreatment of employees

R

It's been brought to my attention that my daughter is being belittled and talked down to as thought she is stupid by this store manager, Tisha. My daughter is a new higher. I don't understand why this woman feels that it's ok to talk down to or belittle the employees. I hope something gets done about this because if something doesn't get done soon, I'm going to have my daughter quit. And file a complaint with the BBB. She comes from abuse and doesn't need this type of treatment. Nor does anybody else for that matter. I've worked for the same type of supervisor and it's not a healthy work environment, especially for someone young like my daughter. Tisha is only belittling her employees to make herself feel good. To feel better than everyone else. I always wondered why, when I would shop in this store why the employees all seem stale and very quiet. Seemingly little to no personality to them. And now, it seems pretty obvious with that type of manager beating them down verbally. I hope this gets settled soon as I said. Thank you.