Shopko Stores Operatingemployee

B Apr 18, 2019

Hello. I went to the shopko across the street from my house (as I have many times) well they're closing and everything is 80% off, well I wasn't doing anything today n figured I'd check it out. I seen some great deals n decided I'd start my Christmas shopping. I spent SIX HOURS in the store!! I had a basket that was overflowing, so my daughter grabbed another one and we were sorting it out, because half was going to be in my cart (gifts) & half was going to be for now, well I was bent down going through the stuff on the bottom of the cart, and all a sudden this guy comes up and starts grabbing all of my stuff I was sorting and told me "you need to get out of the way", i was shocked n was knocked down but I said "ok sir I didnt k ow I was in anyone's way because an employee was right there"(4 steps from us talking to my daughter) he yelled out "well hes not the boss I am" then looked at the employee and told them hes not to sale is anything we had to leave and not allowed to by anything. Then yelled at my 16 year old daughter and said "you guys need to leave or I am calling the cops!" My daughter and I were obviously dumbfounded as we had done nothing wrong! But also spent 6 hrs there for nothing because I all a sudden wasn't able to buy anything. I mean why shouldn't my money be as good as anyone else's? I shouldn't wanna spend almost 500 there after that!!-but I did want it all because I spent 6 hours shopping. He wouldnt tell me his name either. My other daughter that's 20 called the store and asked to speak to the manager and was told there wasn't one on site until the next morning!- so that employee LIED TO US on top of not letting us buy anything. I'm dumbfounded but I am also angry and frustrated. Who has 6 hours to waste for no reason? That's what ended up happening and we dont even know why. It's not right or fair!!