Shopee Logo

Shopee Customer Service

Having problems with Shopee?

Shopee reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 9, 2016. The latest review Account suspension was posted on Jun 11, 2021. The latest complaint Scammer seller on shopee was resolved on Nov 11, 2020. Shopee has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 600 reviews. Shopee has resolved 7 complaints.

Shopee Customer Service Contacts

+65 62 066 610 (Singapore)
+62 213 950 0300 (Indonesia)
+60 322 989 222 (Malaysia)
+66 20 178 399 (Thailand)
+84 19 001 221 (Vietnam)
+63 28 805 200 (Philippines)
5 Science Park Drive, Shopee Building
Singapore - 118265

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopee Customer Service. Initial Shopee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopee. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shopee — Complaints & Reviews

ShopeeI want complaint your customer service mislead me

9 of Sept 2019
I purchase a bed set from a seller, and i decide to cancel order

The customer service told me that, they cant cancel must Seller Cancel
so I just contact seller i wan change address and wish to cancel, but the seller reject my cancellation request

after that i call again CS they told me that i can cancel asking refund n return after seller delivery the goods, i double confirm with CS is it can, coz Im not happy with the seller attitude, i dont want buy from him anymore.the CS said sure can u can return n refund it
as a consumer i think i can refund / return also, so i just wait

but until today the Courier Service told me that good s have reach and seller press reject on my refund or return, and when i calling CS, she said no such rule to refund or return coz it is oversea seller, what is about this

infront said can after wait u said cant.

i feel this is such a dumb case, do i look like a noob consumer?
u all fooling me around?

Please dont fool ur customer, such a [censored] on this

Dont tell me sorry sorry sorry, i wan solution not apologize

i were planning to login in a report to tribunal or MCMC for the misleading issue

Shopeehfywanj. ph baby crib

I ordered the baby crib and it should be delivered by September 22, 2019. But I haven't received such order during that day. And when I visited shopee a day after, it says that my order is completed though I haven't received it yet. And I also didn't click order recieved. But how come that it was already completed? I felt that I was scammed by the seller and the shopee company. How can I refund my payment? Could I still get my order? Thank you!

hfywanj. ph baby crib

• Ge
        Genalou Jajalla Oct 07, 2019

Good day!!! Mam, ganyan rin sa akin. Ung inorder ko na underpad ( na sobrang pagka mahal.mahal) ay hindi ndeliver pero bayad na siya ha?? Kinausap ko na ang seller, ang sabi ay cancel ko raw ang refund tsaka ipadala ang item. Hanggang ngayon wLang dumating. Tapos, consider delivered na rw. What the heck!!! Ano iyon??? Scammer??? Ung online seller na "eleganthome.ph", pls lang wag na hwag na huwag kayong bumili diyan. Paasahin kayo sa wala. Pera.pera lng iyan. Donation Q na lang sa shopee at baka makatulong sa pag.angat sa pabagsak niyo na rating.

Sep 22, 2019

Shopee — a complaint about the customer service of shopee

Refund request. The seller agreed to refund due to the size difference. Received approval from Shopee on 13...

Shopeeshopee express delivery false claims

Order ID: 19090923461AH47
      Tracking Number: MY19687260620V
      Reason/ Status: Your parcel is on hold. On hold reason: Buyer Reschedule. Delivery attempt failed.
      SPX Latest Status Date: 17/09/2019

AZLIN ZUBAIDI of Shopee Express falsely claimed that no one was home. Delivery reschedule for 10 days later even though it's the company's error? This is incompetent and dissatisfactory. Customer Service agents were non-emphatic, not willing to search for alternative solutions and no compensation whatsoever for the horrible incident.

I'm have requested a manager call back or case to handled with urgency but no action taken by Shopee. The most interesting part is previous agent promised a delivery within 1-2 days and agent M.hafiz contradicted it by mentioning that it would be delivered on 27/9/2019.

Sep 18, 2019

Shopee — entrego zamboanga

i am disappointed, it was not my fault that the delivery failed, i just got contacted by the courier/delivery...

Shopeeunethical and irresponsible behaviour of courier man

On 17 September 2019, my colleague text me regarding arrival of my parcel from Shopee. According to my colleague, the parcel was just simply placed on a table near entrance without anyone acknowledge it. I tried called the courier man named ZULFIKAR at number +[protected]. The man picked up the call but unable to provide me the Recipient Name. I tried call him numerous times again but he refused to pick up the calls. Next, i called to Shopee's customer service to check for Recipient Name, and based on their record, the Recipient Name column was EMPTY. I want Shopee give me the answer how they resolve this irresponsible courier man attitude.

Sep 16, 2019

Shopee — bad service and gives me bad rating for no good reason

The seller sends me the wrong pants. I requested for refund. He promised me free pants to makebup for hi...

Sep 16, 2019

Shopee — masalah baucar penghantaran percuma oleh shopee

Saya ingin buat pembelian dari online shopee dan sy mempunyai baucar sekiranya pembelian melebihi RM40 atau...

Shopeej&t delivery

Yng mga taga j&t n yang nkkainis n cla inaanty q ung order q ilang araw n, tpos ng icheck q ung tracking nkalagay wla ung reciever mga nkkbwict n kau gnyan kau lagi nd nyo dinedeliver ung mga order.nd kau 2matawag or nagttxt manlang...tpos ire2port nyo wla ung recever.wag n kaung mag deliver qng nd nyo kaya.s management ng j&t magplit n kau ng mga rider nyo

j&t delivery

Shopeecomplaining for an item I didn't receive.

Xpost wasnt able to deliver the item to hangar pasay, ive talk to someone regarding the concern if they already received my order since in shopee system stated that it was already in recieved by lbc hangar pasay, on the 10th of September. upon checking on the system of lbc hangar. The status of the item is still ENCODED AT YAKAL. The person who also assisted me stated up until now (sept.13 2019 also the delivery date) it is still in the same status. ENCODED AT YAKAL. this is very alarming. If someone from the couriers part stole my item, then i will file a large case against the person. No arrangement will be made, that person is a thief and also be tempted to do it again and again. If ever that would be the scenario.

complaining for an item I didn't receive.

Shopeeshopee express courier - angeles city. pampanga

The delivery of my order (ORDER ID. 19090122507RASN) in Angeles City, Pampanga was really annoying.

The couriers bombarded me with numerous texts as to directions where I live, which is not difficult to find, as it can be found in any map.

A courier should know how to use a map or google maps or any other internet, that is his job.

At the end, they wanted to meet in a certain place because they "couldn't find" my apartment. I texted them to ask around and ignored their last text.

At last they found me. They, being a nice younger guy and very RUDE and ARROGANT older guy who is probably the driver of the red adventure vehicle they use for deliveries.

I pay for a door to door delivery and will always insist on this.

This is very annoying and we will most probably not shop with Shopee anymore, if they employ ignorant and lazy couriers like these, especially that older driver guy.

Shopeecourier service chosen by shopee : abx express

Hello, i would like to make a complaint about the courier used by shopee to deliver my items. The ABX express never deliver my items, yet it says in the system that my items has been delivered. I never receive anything. I went to check the reviews of the ABX express, unfortunately there were too many negative comments about their service. Please avoid using ABX express in the future. Poslaju is better based on my experience as an online buyer. And im sure shopee is highly responsible for my undelivered items. I beg Shopee to refund. Do contact me through my email at a.[protected]@gmail.com or directly call me at +[protected] .

Sep 06, 2019

Shopee — supplier did not deliver the storage boxes I ordered...

Order ID:190724215691EDV I ordered two 250L storage boxes since 24th July 2019 and i am yet to receive the...

ShopeeRefund not received.

Its a horrible experience. I submitted a refund claim on the 19th August 2019. As I know that return/refund take 2 weeks, but it's more than 2 weeks already. I have returned the goods to the seller, and seller had received it. I have submitted all the proof of the item i received is broken, consignment slip and also the consignment receipt. I have called customer service regarding this more times than I expected I should be calling to get this resolve, the answer they gave me ALL the time is " Dispute team will get back to you", but never did, not even an update. The first time I called, a lady answered " I don't know, you have to wait". What kind of service is this.

I called again yesterday, this guy assured me that dispute team will email me yesterday. But nothing from Shopee came in. The only thing he gave me was a case number to follow up which is [protected].

I only want my refund because the item I received is broken, and I have already send all my proofs, why is it taking so long ?

Shopeemichele bartolomeo

Matagal na akong seller sa Shopee and it was smooth sailing till a certain michelebartolomeo ordered the Oppo F7 mobile phone that I were selling, I even sent her a video of me packing the item coz alam ko may mga scam na naglipana. Then the buyer "refused to accept" daw the item, and so it was returned to me but now I got a frickin canned good. Inalis ang cellphone na naka box at pinalitan ng de lata amputa! I will never sell high valued item sa Shopee. Nakakalungkot!

michele bartolomeo
                    michele bartolomeo

• Updated by kolektibolsph · Sep 04, 2019

Here's a link to my video https://streamable.com/05c4d

Sep 03, 2019

Shopee — korean sexy checkered candy short w/ pocket

The seller sent us a complete delivery but I am so mad when I open the wrap items, to my surprise out of 4...

Wolfzone Online Shopkorean sexy checkered candy short w/ pocket color gray

I ordered at wolfzone online shop, and Im very disappointed it's because the items I received was not complete... And I pay for it for nothing? their shipping fee is expensive too. But how come there's 1 item I didn't receive, out of 4 items only 3 of them on my hand. I want them to make action on this but they never respond to my question. Pls help me. It's not easy to find money.

Sep 02, 2019

Shopee — j&t express

I have been waiting literally for my parcel the whole day in a room facing the front gate of my house since...

Aug 29, 2019

Shopee — arabella jubah dress

My payment order 19082215118Q7W5 was cancelled by seller due to no stock available. During the time of order...

Shopeenah

Hello idk how to explain this but a delivery guy was tasked to deliver to me a parcel, I instructed him to go inside the school and trust the guard in front to look after his belongings but he insisted that he cannot go, since I was not in the place and I only communicate with someone to pick-up the parcel, I decided to say that i'm already walikng towards where he is waiting (which is relatively far), in the end my contact and I had busy scheds (but we were able to pick it up, thank god he finally heeded my instructions after an hour of texting and him complaining and flooding texts) and I think they're going to rate me low as a buyer, idk but whatever it's such a negative experience for me as a buyer, I mean he can do his own "diskarte" like call for the person inside and make the guard watch over his motorcycle because you know, that would be faster, but he insisted on waiting, and also, he could've listened and followed my instruction to go inside the building to avoid any conflict

Idk if I should blame him or what but we're both conflicted of this circumstance

Ugh I just feel so frustrated and anxious