Shell — store manager/pepsi products promotion
Store Manager Robert Cabeza-Huevo. Store #04028 340 Grove st. Worcester MA.
I went in to buy a Mt Dew and to my surprise there was a New flavor I remember it was yellow so i decided i was goin to try it out. On the glass of this fridge there was an ad that said Mt Dew or Pepsi Assorted Varieties 2 for $3. So i grabbed a cherry pepsi and this mystery new yellow Mt Dew. At the register it rang up $3.88 so I told the manager about the sign and he replied that the sign had a picture of a regular pepsi and a regular Mt Dew and that ONLY those two kinds were 2 for $3. I told the picture book reading manager that the sign clearly stated "Assorted Varieties" that it should be 2 for $3. He insisted that he could not allow the sale at that price. Not only did i miss out on a 2 for $3 sale but also a new flavor of Mt Dew thanks to Store Manager Robert Cabeza-Huevo. It's not right that i have to argue over the details of a sign that he himself must of put up. Shell if your managers cannot read anything that does not have pictures on it please refrain from hiring them. I still want to try that new Mt Dew.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam