Shellshell gas station management

C

Hello,
I wanted to take the time out of my very busy day to inform anyone that may listen that your manager named Kathy at Shell location 1145 Crocker Rd, Westlake, OH 44145 is extremely rude and hostile and uses very unprofessional language towards her employees. To the point I feel very badly for them. I live in Bay village only about a 3 minute drive from the store. So myself and my fiancee are there multiple times a day. It got so bad that we started going to the BP across the street. As you are not familiar with the area personally please Google it and you will see the is a BP station 20 feet away from your Shell location. I have personally heard her cuss at and be very degrading towards her subordinate employees. To the point that many people who frequent the store are well aware of her and her attitude. If you believe I am a past employee with an axe to grind I would like to inform you that I am not. All the proof you need is to take a look at how many employees has worked there in the past year plus that I've been a customer to your store. If I had to guess there has been over 50 new faces at the minimum and that's being kind. The reason I even write this is because those employees don't have a voice to shed light on this woman's violent natural towards her employees. No one should have to ever be treated the way that she treats them. Like I said I have and will never work for Shell. But if you would like more information please feel free to contact me.
Christopher Barker
Bay village. Ohio.
[protected]
A concerned citizen.
Thank you for your time.