Shellgas station (car wash)

Hello, I would like to bring to your experience about the car wash which I had at Shell Gas station today evening. After I washed my car I found it was not cleaned at all and went back to the Gas station to show them the car in about 15 - 20 minutes and the counter staff offered me another car wash immediately after seeing my car. In between I asked him did they had any complaints before and he said yes and the manager asked him to take the name and phone number of the customer to give a rewash likewise he took my details too. Again I went to the line up for car wash, I was surprised to see the car looks the same after the wash. I went back to the agent and showed the car to him. He then spoke to the Manager and he was advised to give me another rewash which I refused because I didnt want to waste my time coming to this Gas Station anymore when I already spent an hour. I asked the agent if I can speak with the manager and he put me on the phone with him and he said I am the only customer who complained and he itself had a test wash in the morning. He was sympathized for me offered me a refund or a rewash and insulted me saying like this too " Do you want me to come over there and clean your car" and hung the phone.

If I was the only customer, how did the counter staff stated that other customer also had complaints and his manager asked him to take the details to give them another car wash.How is it possible for only one car could persist with the same prooblem after two car washes in 30 minutes.

If the manager himself knows that there was already a complaint going about this as per the counter staff then why would he waste the time & money of the people who comes for car wash. Some people will look at the car after the wash and some drives away. Some might see this not cleaned after reaching home or to work place and they can't come back. So he was prepared for those who comes back with complaint to offer any number of rewash or refund.

So I would kindly request you to take up this matter as I know this must be a franchisee of Shell. I am attaching the two receipts of car wash and you could please check the timings and the also the photos and videos of the car. Sorry unfortunately it doesn't allow to upload the video.