Shellcharged twice

1990 Brock Rd
Alger, MI 48610
[protected]
Date 05/25/2017, time 10:34 and 10:35 PM, amount 41.40$ twice

Paid for the goods with my credit card: first time when I swiped the card was declined; second time was accepted . And surprise...I have been charged twice. I disputed the transaction with my bank and the Shell's answer was : both transaction were valid. I called the store (spoke with store manager) and the corporation (spoke with a lady named Carrie) but neither of them were able to give me a reasonable straight answer.
Desirable resolution: refund the amount of money charged for nothing: 41.40 $ .
Unfortunately I discarded the receipt but anyway I would have had just one receipt not two...
My Contact details :
Ioana Pop
email: [protected]@yahoo.com
phone: [protected]

Thank you!

RESOLVED

ssssss

• Updated by pp[p · Jun 20, 2017

The complaint was not solved. I got the same bla bla ...with costumer service with no fundament ..just empty words.