Sheetzgas

M

Bought gas 2.99 per gallon. On 10/28 .Checked receipt and discovered that I did not get my Sheetz gas discount. I took the receipt into store and showed the clerk. She checked my card and agreed . However she would not apply the discount after checking my Sheetz card. She said the transaction was complete.
I was surprised ... as she was bothered, tired, and not so friendly. She was reluctant to fix it, "as it was going to take alot of time ".
I worked late and was also tired.. passed another gas station ...to specifically go to Sheetz to get the gas discount .
Therefore I found it offensive that she really did not care what happened.
An offer for a free cup of coffee would have been a better reply to say the least ..