Having problems with Dresswe.com?

Dresswe.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 1, 2014. The latest review didn't receive the sandals in a timely manner was posted on Aug 2, 2018. The latest complaint shoes was resolved on Apr 23, 2018. Dresswe.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 18 reviews. Dresswe.com has resolved 1 complaints.

Dresswe.com Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed
Poland
Ul.Aleja Krakowska 165, lok.C13/C14 Lazy, 05-552 Jablonowo, Poland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dresswe.com Customer Service. Initial Dresswe.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dresswe.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dresswe.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Dresswe.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dresswe.com Complaints & Reviews

Dresswe.comdidn't receive the sandals in a timely manner

I ordered 4 pair of sandals. Three (3) pairs on 7/17 and one (1) pair on 7/18. I received one pair, delivered on 7/31. First of all, the pair received are cheaply made and damaged. Returning them is a waste of money and time. I would like for you to cancel the others and give me a REFUND ASAP. If I would had known the sandals came from China, I would not had placed the order. Thank you

• 赵娜 Sep 06, 2018

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. You could also email us at [email protected] and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.

Dresswe.comshoes

I ordered 1 pair of shoes from dresswe.com, order number 257024. They did not look or fit as described on the website. I paid $81.00 for a pair of plastic shoes. They are so poorly assembled. It is very misleading that they advertise their shoes as leather and they are not!!! I would have never paid $81.00 for plastic shoes!!!

Reputable companies don't make it so difficult to be contacted for refunds/exchanges. The package has a note to contact customer service for a return/exchange address, but doggone it there is no contact information for customer service!! So super frustrating!! I have spent the better part of a day searching the internet for an email address for customer service. Can somebody put me out of my misery and at least tell me how to get in touch with dresswe to discuss my refund because right now I'm feeling like I've been scammed. Additionally, I can't sign in to my account because I forgot my password and the website doesn't have a password reset option... ugh!! So frustrating. Maybe if I could get into my account, this might be a little easier. The instruction given on the Internet on how to reset the password are incorrect and look nothing like what you see on the website!! $81.00 is not a small amount of money to loose. It's bad enough it took 1 month to receive delivery of the shoe, now I have only 30 days to return it and I'm going to spend all 30 days trying to contact them!!! Ughhh!

I would appreciate appropriate resolution, giving me a full fund for my order. I placed my faith in this company and this is how they treat a first time customer.

Signed, super frustrated!!

shoes

RESOLVED

Shoes delivered. Refund address and instructions received.

• Updated by Ardra · Apr 23, 2018

Confirmation No. 257024

I purchased this shoe through PayPal on 3/22/2018. Product has not been delivered.

[protected]

• Updated by Ardra · Apr 26, 2018

This issue has been resolved.

Dresswe.com2 dresses

I purchased 2 dresses on November 14, 2017. The quality was not what i expected. I tried to contact the company several times with no response. I contacted paypal and they contacted Dresswe..the company finally responded to me offering 20 dollars for dresses that cost a total of 225.50 dollars. They would not allow a return. I continued to try to contact them with no response.

Dresswe.com — Wedding dress

ordered two dresses off of this site. Site clearly states that you can return the dress within 15 days. The...

Dresswe.comI'm disappointed with poor quality of clothing

I do not recommend DressWE because they are selling very poor quality items. Do not fell for all the beautiful designs and prices, it's just not worth wasting money here. Their clothes look really good on pictures, but in reality things are a lot different. I bought a lovely dress from their store and when I received it I was very disappointed with low quality and poor workmanship. Of course customer service rep refused to accept it back. They said that there was nothing wrong with the dress and that I was overreacting and even after I sent them pictures of the dress they said no refunds.
        I will not buy from them again and would advice everyone to stay away from this store.

Dresswe.comNightmare experience still going on

I ordered a dress for the first time with dresswe, i respected the chart and what i received is too tight.
          So i contacted the customer service to exchange or be reimboursed and that's where the exchange of email is going on!
          I needed the dress for a party and i had to buy another one!
          Now dresswe does not want me refund completly and i have to pay also postal fee.
          I also paid 36$ for custom fee!
          I do not want to pay the postal cost again and i want be reemboursed 100% or they can make me a custom dress and exchange it for free and i send them back what i have in hand!

It is not an honest company, they don't respect the clients and i still waiting for their answer!
          I want them to exchange or reimbourse me and pay the postal fee!
          Till now i paide:

I lost: 307$

What a nightmare!

Zahra

DressweRuined my prom!

These guys destroyed my prom!! It was one of the special days ever and thanks to DressWE I had no dress to wear. Before I made my order I asked them will it arrive on time and they said sure. But it took them forever to deliver and on a special day I was left without no dress. I so angry and frustrated, I almost cried and had no idea what to do. I do not recommend this company because these people are super unprofessional, they do not respect their customers and they really don't care about anything except money! Stay away!

Zahra mounir Jun 18, 2016

Never do businee with dresswe!

Nightmare experience!

Dresswe.comWedding shoe

I placed my order on March 14th 2016 and was sent a message on March 31st stating that I needed to pick another shoe because the one I paid for was out of stock. I picked a new shoe that they need to make, and waited til May 2nd 2016 to received this shoe. when I opened the box the shoe was not the color that I ordered and did I mention this shoe is for my wedding and yes I am the bride. When I tried to reach out to them I got no reply until the next day and what they said was I should not exchange but I should purchase another shoe for my wedding, as if I did not give then over $100 for this shoe.
              It will take them 2 days to review the photos I sent to make sure there is a difference in color before they try to do anything. I will definitely make sure no one I know shops at this store. It was a complete rip off and not they want me to spend more money. I don't think so I will be spreading the word. This company does not need to be in business.!!!

Wedding shoe

Dresswe.comOrder No. 213919 - Polished/Mermaid Lace Evening Gown

I have ordered the above item and charged it to my credit card. The advertised price was $108.00. But $145.00 was charged to my credit card. See detail below and reimburse my credit card $45.00.
                Home >Special Occasion Dresses > Prom Dresses > Junior Prom Dresses> Polished Mermaid/Trumpet Lace Beading Backless Evening/Prom Dress
                Back

__________________________________________________
                Polished Mermaid/Trumpet Lace Beading Backless Evening/Prom Dress
                ItemCode:[protected]
                Market Price: GBP £233.35
                Dresswe Price: GBP£ 108.72

Stop dresswe!

Nightmare experience with them!

Dresswe.comFormal Dress, Shoes, & Purse

This company sent a formal dress with a lace bodice that was completely unfinished and sequins falling off the dress. After sending pictures and email after email, this company has spent the past two days trying to NEGOTIATE a refund of only $30, telling me I need to get the dress repaired. They also sent a pair of shoes that were falling apart. There was also a purse that was out of stock, and instead of providing a refund from an item they had out of stock, they insisted I pick another item from their website to replace the item they had out of stock. They want me to pay the return shipping to SINGAPORE (NOT LONDON THEY ADVERTISE TO BE LOCATED IN) for the absolute JUNK they mailed to me. THIS IS FRAUD!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE THIEVES!!! THEY HAVE STOLEN $213.56 FROM ME, BY SENDING ABSOLUTE TRASH THAT IS NOT USABLE BY ANYONE!!! MY DOG COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB SEWING A FORMAL GOWN!!!

The only reason I gave this website one star, is because I could not give them zero!!!

They are thieves!
                      Do the same thing to me!

Nightmare experience still going on!

Dresswe.com — A bridesmaid dress I ordered

I ordered a dress from dresswe for a wedding I am in. I am a bridesmaid. so my dress came in a plastic bag...

Dresswe — Returned Gown and never received refund

I ordered a custom fit gown from a web site called DressWE. Order 195961. They accepted payments through...

DressweAmerica.. Stop sealing with this company!!!

I they are are going to continue to make dresses for american women... You need to 1. Realize that american women arenot 6 feet and more taller... I have spoeken to several of your customers and everyone has had to have the dress shorten so it is wearable (Including me). 2. Realize that american women do know their sizes and you need to conform with the american version of our clothes. I am greatly disappointed in the gown I purchased from you and because I have chosen to keep the dress instead of bowing to your return polilices, I have hired a seamstresss to alter the dress to fit me. It as a $120 dress from you and it will ost me $100 for alterations... Now it is a a cost of $220... Does that seem fair to you. I will stongly suggest to the american busness organizations that they stop dealing with your company immediately!!!

Zahra mounir Jun 18, 2016

Dresswe.com is a nightmare!
                        Stop dresswe and never do business with them!

Dresswe.comCustom Dress

I ordered a dress from them on Sept 20, 2015. It arrived October 2nd. First, I noticed the color was not the dark blue I ordered. Second, the bodice did not appear to be what was shown on the web site. Then I tried it on and could not zip it because the sewed in bra was above my breasts plus the dress was too small. I pulled out a tape measure and found the bustline was sewn finished 3" too small the waist 2" too small. The bodice was cut at least 3 " too short since the cleavage area was at my breast bone. I tried to get a new dress and return the one I got since it appeared it was not the dress I ordered. After 2 weeks and the run around from the customer service that is on the other side of the world. I still was only offered a 30% refund. (40% if I returned it to CHINA PAYING the shipping myself) No offer of a new dress for free I would have to pay full price for a new one. Oh but the customer service said "order a new dress and send us an email and we will give you a generous discount" WHAT???? The only discount they should be offering is free. I'm trying PAYPAL but from what I am hearing on the web there is little hope of PAYPAL helping you get your money back. PAYPAL should be embarrassed to be involved with this scam outfit.

Dresswe.com — Wrong size

I ordered a size US 10 dress from Dresswe. The dress they sent was about a size US 6. I contacted the company...

Dresswe.comFalse Product Advertising

DRESSWE.COM RIPPED ME OFF OVER $230! Four months ago before purchasing from DRESSWE.COM I read online reviews from another site and they were good, which led me to ordering! Worst mistake of my life! The 'quality' that DRESSWE.COM advertise in their pictures and what ‘I’ actually got sent is completely different so I wonder what is going on??? I ordered four pairs of shoes at once. First lot arrived, they were okay, acceptable but the colour and texture was not as their advertised picture. The next three arrived (waiting a total of 6 WEEKS to receive - but they advertise 2 weeks) and each pair had a problem and they were deliberately made with problems, but sent to me anyway! I have lots of pics but can only attach a few on here (but please note that to show the detail of the poor manufacturing I can only take the picture of a certain side which only gives a small indication of the poor quality in person as the camera doesn't capture how bad it really is, but at least gives you an indication – but there is damage throughout the sides, front and back of each shoe). They arrived directly out of the box with thread lifting, lifting vinyl on the sole, dimpling material throughout the shoes and indents on the stilettos and a pair where they haven't cut the vinyl out properly - just sticking out of the back of the shoe (this pair also had threads lifting out of it on the other side). I contact DRESSWE.com, provide the pics and I'm told and I quote, "they are beautiful there is nothing wrong with them", but then it says, "but if I want I am welcome to take them to someone to fix!" I opened a PAYPAL dispute. The total of the 3 shoes cost me $233.00. Then after the PAYPAL dispute someone else contacts me from DRESSWE.COM and AGAIN I provide all the pics and guess what! They offer me $25 refund! Then after more emails, they then offer $40.00! After 1 month of this with DRESSWE.COM, PAYPAL advise me to return the goods with a tracking number to China! This would have cost me $70.00 as it was 3 pairs of shoes, total weight nearly 3 kilos with packaging! PAYPAL said they would refund the money, but not the postage and I was like, but why should I send the shoes back at my expense! They deliberately sent me shoes they had manufactured poorly! Yet either way I was going to be out of pocket! DRESSWE.COM have a disclaimer on their site for QUALITY GUARANTEE but they did NOT abide by this! They abused me financially! People may say, I should have returned them, at least I would get some of my money back but when a shopping site robs you, whatever the amount is, it is still robbery! If they had charged me only $20.00 per pair of shoes then I understand poor quality, but the fact that I paid $50-$75 per pair is ridiculous and the advertising photos are INCREDIBLY MISLEADING and they should be HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS! Furthermore, I post a review on their site on one pair of shoes, and yes, you guessed it, they didn’t post the review! All 3 pair of shoes were also different widths and do not fit the same although they stamp it with the same size of my order. When dresswe.com deliberately sent these with manufacturing issues/damage then they should have paid for the expensive return postage as the pictures were proof to them that these were extremely poor manufacturing issues (I asked them to pay for return postage, but yup, you guess it - THEY DIDN'T but they loved keeping my money! They knew they could get away with it so that is why they did it to me! How dare you greedy dresswe.com! You need to be stopped from doing this to people!

Dresswe.com — No communication at all

I purchased prom dress from the website www.dresswe.com. I paid through PayPal and saw that the seller...

Dresswe.comSeller tips toes around the delivery

I placed the order on the website www.Dresswe.com already a month ago, but these ### still didn’t provide it. When i called them and sent emails, i only received the emails, which was uninformative and useless. They told me only blah-blah and the order soon would be delivered. Don’t buy form them and don’t believe to what they say to you. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Updated by Clauville · Oct 18, 2019

I ordered a dress and have not received it.
                              Item code:[protected]
                              order number:274122
                              order date:9/14/19

• Updated by Clauville · Oct 21, 2019

Order date was 9/13/19

• Cl
                              Clauville Oct 27, 2019

I ordered a dress and have not received it.
                              Item code:[protected]
                              order number:274122
                              order date:9/1319

• Ed
                              EDawson Oct 27, 2018

Ordered a dress for wedding on My 23rd, payment accepted, still hasn't been shipped it's been 8 days. I have sent at least 8 emails and received back my message. Phone number provided is either disconnected or changed. This is my wedding dress, wedding is June 10th, who can we contact to report this​, any suggestions

• Ed
                              EDawson Jun 02, 2017

Crazy how this company can continue to get away with this, wonder if BBB can help

They are bad!

Just exvhange the mail and the end they din't do anything!
                              They are thieves!