Complaints & Reviews

Did not receive order of 4 bikinis

I ordered four bikini's online on May 6th and received an e-mail stating the order had been shipped on May 9th. I have still not received them! I checked the tracking information and the last update was on May 16th and they had still not left China.

Order Number: UL2005061340139058
Shipping Number: LY242475833CN

Please respond with an update or provide me with a refund.

Thank you.

Swimwear

I bought five bikinis and the three of them are awful. The one is too small, the second is medium size but I ordered small size and the third is so uncomfortable. Im filling a complaint because zaful doesnt even care.
I know you dont accept swimwear back but its totally your fault and I cant do anything for that!!!
Otherwise give me another bikini in exchange!!!
Im waiting to answer me back properly this time and not tell me to submit this useless tickets!!!
Its totally zafuls fault. Give me back my money

Refund

Waiting for $101.04 back for items I returned and no one will answer me. I've submitted a "ticket" which is the way they like to do things there and have been told there phone number is only for pre sale questions not after sales questions and continue to tell me to submit a ticket. but no one will reply to my ticket. the replied enough to get my items back but as soon as they were received no one will answer. it's been almost 3 weeks since they've received my stuff and haven't gotten a single dollar back and can't get ahold of anyone.

I haven't received my order

I made an order of 2 sweathers on 11th of october 2019. It's been 2 months and i still haven't received my order. My shipping informations are not updated. Please cancel my order and refund the money.

Reference Number: RF15739105314744.
Delivery Agency:local post
Reference Number: RF15739960899852.
Delivery Agency:local post

I won't make an order from this website anymore.

Package was not delivered and no refund offered.

I ordered online from Zaful a few weeks ago. The address I originally submitted was deemed insufficient by the shipping company despite many deliveries regularly making it to my address. When I tried to resolve the issue and give them a new address for the delivery the package was supposedly destroyed and as this is deemed a customer error, no refund has been offered by Zaful nor any solution to try and resolve my problem. This is absolutely ridiculous and is terrible customer service.

Customer service

Ordered from them and never got my package delivered. It was sent to the wrong city and even the post office was extremely confused. Contacted customer service and their response was "we sent it to your address" Yet, I don't have it and USPS tells me this was the senders fault for not sending it where it was supposed to go. What am I to do here? No package, no help from customer service. I'm so lost.

Customer service

Order not arrived when it says it did weeks ago

My name is tayla gray and I purchased two necklaces together in september but have not yet received it. I had tracked my order throughout the process and it said that it was delivered and I should have got it a few weeks ago. But I have not received anything!! I'm not sure if theres a problem with the tracking or if it got lost but I would like to know when it is coming. Thanks

My email is - [protected]@gmail.com

Inconvenience in orders

I placed a hoodie and a pair of jogger pants for order on 10th oct, 2019. It says my order has been shipped out but there is no tracking info. I tried using the tracking number to track the package on other websites. They say they have no information on the package. Where is my stuff? If you're not going to send it, place a refund quickly. I ordered stuff out of curiosity. You take delivery charges but the delivery is way too slow, you should be the one paying us back for such delays. Its been over a week and still there is no tracking info.

No order tracking info and already delayed delivery vs standard

I ordered 2 pairs of bikinis last September 3, and just after a few days it says that it was shipped out already but when i clicked the order tracking, it only shows no tracking detail yet. Now it's been more than a month and yet i have no idea if i'm ever gonna receive the items or what. I'm not sure that i can still wait if ever it's going to be delivered for real or maybe just get a refund. Please fix this zaful.

No response from zaful

I made an order with Zaful and I want to return some items. There is no return form when you receive the ordered products. I have requested several time a return form but at this stage I still have not received the for. They purposely make it difficult for people to return goods so people end up giving up with the process. I am really upset
Marika Poquet +65 [protected]

I never received my order

I got a email explaining that my order was shipped and should be delivered to my house within 4 days from that email. It's been a month and I still haven't received my order. I have tried to email the company for a refund and haven't heard anything back. It says USPS delivered it and it was in my mailbox but it clearly wasn't otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. All I know is you either give me what I ordered or a refund and that'll be the last time you receive me as a customer.

Order never even arrived

I placed an order on the 19th of July 2019 and have still not received the order. I can't track it as the tracking number does not work. I've tried to contact zaful through their customer service but they keep just giving me the run around and still no answers! I want a refund since I haven't even received the package and its been so long. I can't have paid for nothing! I'm truly livid at this point!

Zaful

I bought an item and entered my recent address, but when I checked my tracking it says it's being sent to my old address in England that I don't live in anymore, I have emailed ZAFUL 2 times but I didn't get any reply and I don't know what to do if it's possible I want my money back or I want my item to be shipped to my address that I live in because it makes me really sad I'm waiting 2 weeks now and I got nothing :( please someone tell me what to do

Multiple bathing suits and shirts

I was supposed to receive my order on August 14. It said out for delivery, but I never received it, it is now August 17. I would like a refund due to the fact I made a big purchase and never received it. I leave for school in 3 days and I am going 17 hours away from home. I need my money back. I have ordered from Zaful before and was happy with men orders so I decided to spend a good amount of money to get clothes for school which never came. I am very disappointed.

Not received almost three months

I ordered three dresses in early June. It says it's been delivered but hasnt and I didnt receive a card through the mail or anything. I've talked to the messenger customer service 4 times to no prevail. Sent in three tickets. I just want a refund as this has stressed me out for so long now. I cant find a number to call as I'm in the uk and I just want to have an actual conversation about what's happened??? These dressed were meant for three events and ALL THREE events have passed.

Zaful dress

I ordered this dress on the 12th of July and nothing has been shown on the tracking information since the 14th. I also realised I ordered a Large instead of a medium in which I need the medium. I understand that it can take a while but it has been over a month and still nothing. I would like a refund or for a Medium of this dress to be shipped. Thank you for your consideration.

Please reply at [protected]@gmail.com

Zaful dress

My order of swimsuits and accessories

I ordered three swimsuits, a tank top and some accessories. I ordered about a week ago and I have zero emails from zaful and I have no clue where my stuff is or anything about it. Why am I not receiving any confirmation emails of my purchase? This is not okay. Where even is my order? I spent about 50 dollars and it was spent on my card. Please answer this so I can figure out why I am not receiving an email

Swimwear

I ordered my order on 12.7.2019 now its 5.8.2019 and it says that delivery was unsuccesful. I never got my order. Im pissed. I need my order in one week and if it doesnt come im taking money back. Im constantly getting emails please confirm if you got the package hmmm never got it. Never ordering again if they dont come
Tracking number: RU374907189NL, shipping method: NLPOST1,

Swimwear

Didn't receive the package within the estimated shipping time

zaful, I ordered my package the 24th of june, now it's the 18th of july and I still didn't hear anything...

I did not receive my order from zaful

I made an order on Zaful in March 13, 2019. Now It's 6th of July yet no information. It says it's been shipped out but I cannot recieve anything.
Please do something. It's taking too long. Plus it's pre pay. And it's my first time ordering from Zaful and to be honest, I don't trust anymore. I feel neglected.
My order number is 1UB1903131344177567S001
I might want a refund

I did not receive my order from zaful

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices