Having problems with Zaful?

Zaful reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 2, 2015. The latest review Delivery was posted on Mar 1, 2021. The latest complaint shipping was resolved on Dec 03, 2017. Zaful has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 175 reviews. Zaful has resolved 58 complaints.

Zaful Customer Service Contacts

Redwood City, California

Zaful Complaints & Reviews

ZafulDelivery

I would like to file a complaint about delivery. I have order my package 4.1.2021. I have been waiting for a month but the package did not arrive. I have put in the adress my P.O.Box. The package was sent back to zaful because of incomplete adress. I did not know they do not ship into P.O.Box. Nobody warned me neither contact me about that issue. I have tried contacting zaful, trying to solve this but nothing happened. I do not have my package, they do not know where the package is neither how much longer it will take. I am very unsatisfied.

Zafulpayment not received

I saw another person had this same issue. The website will not accept my credit card payment for my order. Nothing is wrong with my card and I have tried it several times but I keep getting the box that says the payment has failed and to retry or use another card. I just used my card on another website and it worked just fine so it has to be something wrong with the Zaful website.

ZafulDid not receive order of 4 bikinis

I ordered four bikini's online on May 6th and received an e-mail stating the order had been shipped on May 9th. I have still not received them! I checked the tracking information and the last update was on May 16th and they had still not left China.

Order Number: UL2005061340139058
      Shipping Number: LY242475833CN

Please respond with an update or provide me with a refund.

Thank you.

ZafulSwimwear

I bought five bikinis and the three of them are awful. The one is too small, the second is medium size but I ordered small size and the third is so uncomfortable. Im filling a complaint because zaful doesnt even care.
        I know you dont accept swimwear back but its totally your fault and I cant do anything for that!!!
        Otherwise give me another bikini in exchange!!!
        Im waiting to answer me back properly this time and not tell me to submit this useless tickets!!!
        Its totally zafuls fault. Give me back my money

ZafulRefund

Waiting for $101.04 back for items I returned and no one will answer me. I've submitted a "ticket" which is the way they like to do things there and have been told there phone number is only for pre sale questions not after sales questions and continue to tell me to submit a ticket. but no one will reply to my ticket. the replied enough to get my items back but as soon as they were received no one will answer. it's been almost 3 weeks since they've received my stuff and haven't gotten a single dollar back and can't get ahold of anyone.

ZafulI haven't received my order

I made an order of 2 sweathers on 11th of october 2019. It's been 2 months and i still haven't received my order. My shipping informations are not updated. Please cancel my order and refund the money.

Reference Number: RF15739105314744.
            Delivery Agency:local post
            Reference Number: RF15739960899852.
            Delivery Agency:local post

I won't make an order from this website anymore.

ZafulPackage was not delivered and no refund offered.

I ordered online from Zaful a few weeks ago. The address I originally submitted was deemed insufficient by the shipping company despite many deliveries regularly making it to my address. When I tried to resolve the issue and give them a new address for the delivery the package was supposedly destroyed and as this is deemed a customer error, no refund has been offered by Zaful nor any solution to try and resolve my problem. This is absolutely ridiculous and is terrible customer service.

Dec 21, 2019

Zaful — Customer service

Ordered from them and never got my package delivered. It was sent to the wrong city and even the post office...

Oct 29, 2019

Zaful — Order not arrived when it says it did weeks ago

My name is tayla gray and I purchased two necklaces together in september but have not yet received it. I had...

Oct 18, 2019

Zaful — Inconvenience in orders

I placed a hoodie and a pair of jogger pants for order on 10th oct, 2019. It says my order has been shipped...

Oct 05, 2019

Zaful — No order tracking info and already delayed delivery vs standard

I ordered 2 pairs of bikinis last September 3, and just after a few days it says that it was shipped out...

ZafulNo response from zaful

I made an order with Zaful and I want to return some items. There is no return form when you receive the ordered products. I have requested several time a return form but at this stage I still have not received the for. They purposely make it difficult for people to return goods so people end up giving up with the process. I am really upset
                Marika Poquet +65 [protected]

ZafulI never received my order

I got a email explaining that my order was shipped and should be delivered to my house within 4 days from that email. It's been a month and I still haven't received my order. I have tried to email the company for a refund and haven't heard anything back. It says USPS delivered it and it was in my mailbox but it clearly wasn't otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. All I know is you either give me what I ordered or a refund and that'll be the last time you receive me as a customer.

ZafulOrder never even arrived

I placed an order on the 19th of July 2019 and have still not received the order. I can't track it as the tracking number does not work. I've tried to contact zaful through their customer service but they keep just giving me the run around and still no answers! I want a refund since I haven't even received the package and its been so long. I can't have paid for nothing! I'm truly livid at this point!

ZafulZaful

I bought an item and entered my recent address, but when I checked my tracking it says it's being sent to my old address in England that I don't live in anymore, I have emailed ZAFUL 2 times but I didn't get any reply and I don't know what to do if it's possible I want my money back or I want my item to be shipped to my address that I live in because it makes me really sad I'm waiting 2 weeks now and I got nothing :( please someone tell me what to do

ZafulMultiple bathing suits and shirts

I was supposed to receive my order on August 14. It said out for delivery, but I never received it, it is now August 17. I would like a refund due to the fact I made a big purchase and never received it. I leave for school in 3 days and I am going 17 hours away from home. I need my money back. I have ordered from Zaful before and was happy with men orders so I decided to spend a good amount of money to get clothes for school which never came. I am very disappointed.

ZafulNot received almost three months

I ordered three dresses in early June. It says it's been delivered but hasnt and I didnt receive a card through the mail or anything. I've talked to the messenger customer service 4 times to no prevail. Sent in three tickets. I just want a refund as this has stressed me out for so long now. I cant find a number to call as I'm in the uk and I just want to have an actual conversation about what's happened??? These dressed were meant for three events and ALL THREE events have passed.

ZafulZaful dress

I ordered this dress on the 12th of July and nothing has been shown on the tracking information since the 14th. I also realised I ordered a Large instead of a medium in which I need the medium. I understand that it can take a while but it has been over a month and still nothing. I would like a refund or for a Medium of this dress to be shipped. Thank you for your consideration.

Please reply at [protected]@gmail.com

Zaful dress

ZafulMy order of swimsuits and accessories

I ordered three swimsuits, a tank top and some accessories. I ordered about a week ago and I have zero emails from zaful and I have no clue where my stuff is or anything about it. Why am I not receiving any confirmation emails of my purchase? This is not okay. Where even is my order? I spent about 50 dollars and it was spent on my card. Please answer this so I can figure out why I am not receiving an email

ZafulSwimwear

I ordered my order on 12.7.2019 now its 5.8.2019 and it says that delivery was unsuccesful. I never got my order. Im pissed. I need my order in one week and if it doesnt come im taking money back. Im constantly getting emails please confirm if you got the package hmmm never got it. Never ordering again if they dont come
                                Tracking number: RU374907189NL, shipping method: NLPOST1,