Shaw'sthai style coconut chicken

S

I've enjoyed shaw's brand products for years... this was an exception. While eating thai style coconut chicken a broken chicken bone stabbed the roof of my mouth. The roof of my mouth bled and was in pain leaving me unable to eat. This is not a simple quality error, I was in pain trying to eat for days after a sharp bone stabbed my mouth from your product!

thai style coconut chicken

• Zi
    ZippyDoᴏ Sep 13, 2019

I would like to add further, that this incident made me so angry that I asked my disabled frail grandmother if I could borrow $25. She told me no that she really needed the money. I then knocked her out. Mind you she has a walker, her wallet and the money that I needed. I slapped her so hard. Then when I came to my senses I helped her up. She is considering pressing charges against me. Thanks to them, I was so angry that I took my anger and frustration out on my frail grandmother who uses a walker. Thanks to them I may have a criminal record.

• Su
    SubmissiveTreeRodent Sep 13, 2019

@ZippyDoᴏ LOL! I see what you did there... you couldn't hack my profile so you changed the first "a" to make it look like I posted it... once again, how childish

Comment Guidelines