Shaws Supermarkets — signature brand peanuts
The calorie count is wrong on the Signature Brand Peanuts for either the salt or unsalted .
Signature Unsalted Peanuts you can have 1/4 cup for 170 calories
Signature Salted Peanuts you can have 1/2 cup for 170 calories. Since when does adding salt reduce the calories in half? I have to think this is a mistake in the labeling.
Please let me know which label is correct.
More Shaws Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement
- Shaws Supermarkets - deli, overall store