SharetrackinThink twice before dealing with this company

L

After reading the comments posted by other people, I realized that I am not the only dissatisfied Sharetrackin customer. I regret the day that I got involved with them and I urge all potential future customers to think twice before signing any agreement with them. I cancelled my contract within the prescribed 7 days (one dat after signing) and send the product back to them, but they still deducted R14 950, 00 from my credit card. Numerous calls, faxes and e-mails to resolve the matter were all without success. Whenever you phone, Melissa is not available and she does not respond to any request for her to call you back. Although she reads the e-mails, she never responds to any of them. They have even gone further by deducting the monthly service fee of R203, 00 after I have indicated to them on numerous occasions that I am cancelling the contract. Currently I am thus paying for a product that is not even in my possession. Ask yourself the question: Do I want to do business with such a company? My answer is a clear 'NO'. I have now handed my complaint over to the Consumer Protector and I am seeking legal advice on the matter.

Chris du Toit Mar 02, 2012

Hi Looter.

Did you ever manage to get anything sorted out with this company? I fell for the same trap with their false sales reps and refusing refunds to their customers. I am looking for other victims to join in a class action lawsuit against them. This way we can prove the company's Modus Operandi and that it was not merely a specific salesperson. To join/support, please leave your details at iwasrippedoff.co.za

Thanks

Jacques du plooy Jan 06, 2014

THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF CON-MEN AND ARE STEELING MONEY AS FAR AS THEY GO
    HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL

Mark de Klerk Apr 07, 2014

Anyone had any luck with these guys?
    I have managed to cancel the debit orders but am still getting smses saying i owe them R14 406. They have been sending me these since November 2012, even though i cancelled my contract after 4 months. They are now threatening me with a summons.

• Sm
    Sm115 Jul 11, 2020

@Mark de Klerk Hi

I am in the same situation. Were you able to resolve the issue?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices