Sharetrackin — Think twice before dealing with this company
After reading the comments posted by other people, I realized that I am not the only dissatisfied Sharetrackin customer. I regret the day that I got involved with them and I urge all potential future customers to think twice before signing any agreement with them. I cancelled my contract within the prescribed 7 days (one dat after signing) and send the product back to them, but they still deducted R14 950, 00 from my credit card. Numerous calls, faxes and e-mails to resolve the matter were all without success. Whenever you phone, Melissa is not available and she does not respond to any request for her to call you back. Although she reads the e-mails, she never responds to any of them. They have even gone further by deducting the monthly service fee of R203, 00 after I have indicated to them on numerous occasions that I am cancelling the contract. Currently I am thus paying for a product that is not even in my possession. Ask yourself the question: Do I want to do business with such a company? My answer is a clear 'NO'. I have now handed my complaint over to the Consumer Protector and I am seeking legal advice on the matter.
More Sharetrackin Complaints & Reviews
- Sharetrackin - Underhand / unethical marketing
- Sharetrackin / C&K Moneyline - Unethical
- Dynamic Trading Solutions / Sharetrackin / DTS Moneyline - Consumer action
- Sharetrackin - Misleading sales and asking penalty for return
- Sharetrackin - Annoying and unprofessional
- Sharetrackin - Mustang Marketing - No payment of salary
- Sharetrackin - Lying to their clients
- Sharetrackin - Cancellation / interest after paying of contract amount
- Sharetrackin / C&K Moneyline - Unauthorised debit order of r299.00
- Sharetrackin / C&K Moneyline - Scam!!!