Sharaf dg / the manager and the salesperson

Sharaf DJ time square Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I bought 2 AC split unit I wasn't sure if it will be good enough for me or not I asked me and the manager work with me if we can return if it's not good enough he said yes you can if it's not good enough for you, you can return he didn't mention any of that only one week he said to me one month, and I am not supposed to open it, if he said if it's not good enough how can I know if I don't open it, and he repeat the same word on the front of manager over the phone and he said you need to come over I said ok, I want to day and he asked the show room manager to talk to me after all they tried to play with the words and what he said and I have witnesses, they just want to sell after that no problem, tow big accident in less than tow weeks with Sharaf DJ, not professional employee and they lies a lot they think we found out money on the street what ever we have to deal with it, I hope All the store for Sharaf DJ close . No one trust Sharaf DJ .

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Jun 17, 2019

Hi! We are concerned about your feedback and concern hence request you to kindly share the scanned invoice copy along with the details to [protected]@sharafdg.com so that we can look into it.

• Updated by La luna, Jun 17, 2019

what ever you make complain at Sharaf DJ hotline on the end no solution. This is what we have . All the employees cover for each other .

La