SewingPatterns.com — extremely slow shipping, negligent customer service
I ordered 2 patterns from this online store 16 (!!!) days ago, and my order is still in their warehouse.
After waiting one week, I e-mailed them to check what is wrong with my order and why it has not been shipped yet. Got a reply that "one of your patterns is back-ordered, so your order will be shipped next week as soon as it will be available". (Please note, they didn't mentioned that this item is back-ordered on their web-site, neither did they e-mailed me to inform about the delay.) OK, I decided to wait until "next week". But nothing really happened "next week". Moreover, I e-mailed them asking about the update concerning my order and no one answered. So not only their customer department doesn't have a phone, it also can choose not to answer customer's e-mails, which is a sign of pure negligence.
So, after waiting for 16 days, I'm now canceling my order with them.
Do not order from them, the prices are lower by a few bucks, but you will wait for months literally for your order to arrive.
One more thing, there are a lot of nice words about their service in the testimonials part of their web site from "real people". After dealing with sewingpatterns.com, I doubt those real people exist.
More SewingPatterns.com Complaints & Reviews
- SewingPatterns.com - order never processed, no customer service response
- SewingPatterns.com - no product received
- SewingPatterns.com - haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company
- SewingPatterns.com - possible credit card fraud
- SewingPatterns.com - no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase
- SewingPatterns.com - lousy customer service
- SewingPatterns.com - non-responsive to shipping my order
- SewingPatterns.com - never received product that I paid for!
- SewingPatterns.com - printsew.com sewingpatterns.com
- SewingPatterns.com - this is not a complaint. everything went fine once I activated the print program properly!