SewingPatterns.comhaven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company

D

Stay away from Sewingpatterns.com, company is a SHAM and FRAUD. Ordered a pattern on 05/01/2010 for my grandaughter so she could sew her graduation dress, it is now 05/12/10 and havent received, my bank account was charged on 05/01/10, I keep emailing and calling and get no response, this was a simplicity pattern, so I have emailed Simplicity to see if this company is doing business with them and to let them know that sewingpatterns.com is committing fraud, stealing peoples money and using Simplicity patterns among other pattern companies to do so. I will not stop until this company is shut down.

• Se
    SewingPatternscom Jul 24, 2010

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me personally at [email protected] and subject line "Attention Anne" I will gladly assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Anne

• Td
    TDJohnson Jun 22, 2017

Took my money and never sent the 2 paper patterns I ordered, also after ordering from them my debit card was hacked, I think it was them, since I see here that happened to others as well...They are THIEVES!!! Human Trash!! We should call their local sheriff!! Hey, yeah! THE SHERIFF, I bet he wouldn't like this [censor] in his county!

• De
    Debra Wempe Mar 20, 2018

I ordered 4 patterns from this company on March 6, 2018 and today is March 20, 2018 and have heard nothing about my order however the money is gone from my account, What crappy service and business...