The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Servpro Of Bellaire — extremely unprofessional
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
During the recent flooding in Houston, I used Servpro of Bellaire to help me with the flood damage. The owner, Christina is a mess. She has to be the strangest, most difficult to understand, pushy, used-car salesman type person I have ever spoken with! She makes no sense and she seemed like she was on something and just kept saying the same non-sense over and over. The crew was all nice and very courteous. I asked about a supervisor and was told that he was on vacation and the interim supervisor Donald or Don or Donnie something would be by to check on things. He never appeared nor returned any of my phone calls. In my advice, do NOT use this company for ANYTHING! They are extremely unprofessional and I am lodging a complaint with the BBB and calling their corporate office. However, given some of the other complaints listed on this site about Servpro, I doubt it will matter.
More Servpro Of Bellaire Complaints & Reviews
- ServPro - awful company
- ServPro - be careful
- ServPro - buyer beware
- ServPro - overcharging and theft-fraud
- ServPro - negligence
- ServPro - worst experiance ever!
- ServPro - after they finished their job out carpet smelled worse then before
- Servpro Of Bluffton - very dissatisfied
- ServPro - response or lack of, to telephone calls and/or emails
- ServPro - over charging and removal of unauthorized items