Servprolack of contract agreement

B

Serv Pro was hired by our insurance agency after our painter found that we had a soot problem. Once Serv Pro entered out home, the lady was ooh and aah about all of our damage and what they could do for us. How their "professional" cleaners could/would make everything better. She made photos and drew diagrams of our home. She got sorta upset once we told her that we "are using our painter since we have already agreed with him and hired him". Our floors had to be taken up. So, Serv Pro sends in their painters, who were off of work painting that day to remove the carpets and vinyls. What a mess they left too. I ruined an expensive vacuum cleaner trying to get up the debris. I had to purchase another vacuum. I have health problems. They would not move us out of the house so it could be done properly. We had to rent a storage unit to be placed at our home to store furniture and other items and what would not fit, was placed into one of our garages and basement. What a mess..., then, if that isn't enough, these "professional" cleaners are temporary employees from a temp agency that know nothing of what they're to be doing while they're here and with any attempts of what they're doing is all wrong. Serv Pro even went against what they were to do as well. We had to get tile people to come in and clean and re do our tiles, had to get a fireplace person to come in and clean and inspect, and I even had to re wire the smoke detectors and other things myself because all of a sudden, Serv Pro will not do that now. We even had to stay in a hotel for a couple days while our painter sprayed kilz on everything to cover the "cleaning" that was done by Serv Pro Professional Cleaners. Our painter even had to re clean what was suppose to already be cleaned. What a joke...
I attached a photo of a door that was cleaned by Serv Pro Professional Cleaners before our painter sprayed it with kilz.
We have photos, video and they could care less. All they're concerned about is what they're to get paid. They don't care about what damages occurred by their employees, they don't care that we had to do a lot of the work ourselves and they still want to get paid for it...geeezzz, they could care less about dealing with anything they're suppose to. Funny too, when they finally came back to our house last week, since August 2010, the lady who started this stuff was trying to deny things and say other things but when my wife would confront her with email copies and other info, the lady shut up. Too, they didn't want to speak to me...I even told "the boss", if you can't do your job, then here is the door to leave...
There are a lot of other things, but to be a company who tells you that you don't have to worry and such, and then to be treated like we were treated, goes beyond being sorry. Oh, and we didn't get an evaluation form from the company because they do that to certain people...guess they don't hand them out to the people they've screwed over...

lack of contract agreement

• Cc
    CCAble May 05, 2011

We had water damage in our home they came out and extracted water from the rug and now they have some fans and dehumidifers running however i am on a concrete slab and now have a moldy mildewey smell but was assured by company owner Brandon it would go away. When i complained to my adjuster he said it would go away too I have talked to other water restoration companies who said the carpet and pad needed to be removed and pad thrown away...

• Bi
    bigdaddyricc Mar 25, 2011

Hah! Now, the Serv Pro Vice President, the one that told us she, along with her husband that own the service, sent a threatning certified letter today demanding we pay them what is left or they're taking us to court. Hmmm, and she has added all kinds of stuff that I have no idea where it came from and is making false statements now. I guess she is forgetting what she said in our home over 2 months ago and what her inexperienced employee said and did while they were here. I guess she is forgetting that we keep all emails, phone call records and dates and that she doesn't even return phone calls and or emails most of the time. What a joke. She keeps saying we signed contracts for them to do the work. No one has signed a thing...show me the paper!!! If they want to take us to court, that is fine. It will cost them plus I have other professional people brought in as well that we had to hire to fix their work and even do their work!!
    Serv Pro...what a joke!

• Ge
    Gerry Moriarty Sep 03, 2010

They came to a house I was renting to pump out water in the basement. They said they couldn't pump out the water but they would leave a dehumidifier and a fan for the weekend and they would be back on Monday to pick it up. They didn't show up for three weeks. They took their equipment and left. The water went down by it self.
    A fews weeks later they started harassing for a an outstanding invoice of over $2110.00.
    They will not sent me an itemized bill and I never signed anything authorizing them to do any work.