Menu

J
Author of the complaint
7:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our company went to Plano TX for Servpro of Summit, Park, Eagle County (CO) from Denver. We provided labor to perform water damage demolition on many houses in the area. 5 other companies went with us. We were set up as a Servpro vendor, and promised 70% of insurance estimate or hourly rates for labor (whichever was greater), along with reimbursing materials/equipment we had to purchase.

At completion of the work, the Servpro office reneged on every promise, made a $50, 000 settlement with the smallest of the 5 companies, and listed the rest of us as HIS subcontractor, even though none of us had any agreements with anyone but Servpro!

I alone had 13 workers there, with a $27k a week in just payroll, plus materials and equipment. We received not one dime; Servpro's PM (who is also one of the owners of this franchise) ghosted all of us as soon as his work was complete. Our company alone paid $110, 000 out on Servpro's behalf; more than twice the settlement they paid to the tiny contractor with one single employee.

Servpro isn't just a fraud on the homeowner end, they are a fraud on the contracting end as well. Servpro has a horrifyingly bad reputation for this in the remediation industry. The number of people I have come across who have had similar experiences with them is simply staggering. Last statement I heard? "There are a lot of thieves in the remediation industry. Most of them drive green trucks." Hell of a reputation you're developing there...

If you can't accomplish your work without cheating people, you should probably find another line of work.

And even though this Servpro office made us transfer all our employee timesheets onto Servpro paperwork, I can damn sure show who PAID those workers. I have complete closeout packets of every purchase, every hour worked, every certification, and every communication directly with Servpro.

Not sending text or email data until I actually talk with someone from Servpro. I'd like to get this resolved amicably, but have to be prepared if it goes otherwise.

More ServPro complaints & reviews

ServPro - awful company
ServPro - overcharging and theft-fraud
ServPro - buyer beware
ServPro - worst experiance ever!
ServPro - extremely unprofessional