The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ServPro — deceptive billing practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Company placed faulty dehumidifiers in basement after water backup to dry basement. Humidifier was faulty, moisture and mold growth continued. Consumer cleaned the basement of water damaged items and called co to notify them of faulty equipment placed in home. Co removed and replaced faulty equipment. Customer invoiced for 2500.00 for rental of faulty equipment which was never stated in a written estimate. When I complained that I paid for an agreed upon price for mold prevention, they separat ed billing invoices and after I had already paid in full at agreed price, ServPro generated another invoice (not disclosed) for the placement of the faulty equipment. Threatening to place a lien. Will be complaining to Attorney General. Beware get a written estimate of all work performed by this company. They have deceptive practices and their invoicing for work performed is not clarified nor honest.
More ServPro Complaints & Reviews
- ServPro - awful company
- ServPro - be careful
- ServPro - buyer beware
- ServPro - overcharging and theft-fraud
- ServPro - negligence
- ServPro - worst experiance ever!
- ServPro - after they finished their job out carpet smelled worse then before
- Servpro Of Bellaire - extremely unprofessional
- Servpro Of Bluffton - very dissatisfied
- ServPro - response or lack of, to telephone calls and/or emails