Serta Mosaic MattressScam

V

I paid close to $1200.00 for a Serta Mosaic Mattress, Queen Size. I was delivered in a few days and after a week; I noticed that one side of the mattress had a 3-inch depression. I called the store and was immediately referred to “Joe” in the warranty Section. I then found out, that a mattress made by SERTA could not be exchanged for a new one. They insist on sending someone out to the house within a two week period to “inspect “ the mattress. After waiting until March, with no response, I called Serta in Maryland and they are about as clueless as can be about customer service. They kept referring me back to the store and after 2 weeks of phone calls, they reluctantly agreed to send some one out. After another 2 weeks, I gave up and will never buy another Serta product. They seem intent on waiting you out until you give up. Any buyers please use a Regular Credit card that a payment can be stopped. My mistake was using a bank debit card.. A hard lesson to learn!!!