The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Serta Mosaic Mattress — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid close to $1200.00 for a Serta Mosaic Mattress, Queen Size. I was delivered in a few days and after a week; I noticed that one side of the mattress had a 3-inch depression. I called the store and was immediately referred to “Joe” in the warranty Section. I then found out, that a mattress made by SERTA could not be exchanged for a new one. They insist on sending someone out to the house within a two week period to “inspect “ the mattress. After waiting until March, with no response, I called Serta in Maryland and they are about as clueless as can be about customer service. They kept referring me back to the store and after 2 weeks of phone calls, they reluctantly agreed to send some one out. After another 2 weeks, I gave up and will never buy another Serta product. They seem intent on waiting you out until you give up. Any buyers please use a Regular Credit card that a payment can be stopped. My mistake was using a bank debit card.. A hard lesson to learn!!!
More Serta Mosaic Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service!
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated
- Serta Vera Wang Mattress - Wont honor warranty
- Serta - Spinal injury of a 3 year old from Serta Mattress and Box-Spring, that is in perfect condition.
- Serta Matresses - Matress is sagging on one side
- Serta - Mattress
- Serta Mattress / Dail A Bed - Poor sevice