Serengeti CatalogHorrible Company

N

I helped my mother place a VERY large order and selected one day shipping. Account access was "unavailable" and right before her trip, the shipping indicated it would arrive five days after promised. A call to customer service was a joke. First they offered to refund the shipping and when I said that was unacceptable, the next rep offered to refund HALF the shipping!!! they claimed we hadn't ordered it rush, and because I trusted the company and didnt do a screen print out, I have no proof that I had, but I will swear under oath that I did, and the only reason we ordered from this wretched company was because they promised the order would arrive in time for my mother's anniversary trip with my dad. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY!!!