Serengeti Catalog SalesShipping delays

E Review updated:

I ordered an item from the Serengeti Holiday 2011 catalog. This order was placed on December 13, and I requested two-day shipping, realizing that I would pay extra. I was told the item was in stock so I agreed to the purchase, they billed my credit card, and I sat back awaiting this gift to arrive for my wife' Christmas present. When Christmas Eve rolled around, no item. I called and was told the item was shipped on the 21st (fully 8 days AFTER the order was placed), and that it would be here by "smart post" (shipped by Fed-Ex to a post office box) on the 29th (8 more days AFTER it was allegedly shipped, and 16 days after the order was placed although I had order 2 days shipping. I am still waiting. I will never again order anything from this outfit who obviously know nothing of customer service. I have asked for shipping charges to be refunded, to which they have agreed. We will see if that happens.

• Me
    Melodie James Feb 21, 2021

I asked them to email me a return shipping label. She told me that since I received what I ordered, they were not going to email me a return shippung label. That's poor customer service!
    I'll never order from them again!

• Ca
    Camae Jun 24, 2020

I have called customer service 4 times and Each time they will expedite my order. And now after 44 days my order still has not shipped. I love their clothes and have never had this problem!! Not sure if I cancel I would still get my order. Maybe I should. Help!!

ANGRY010 Jan 31, 2019

My sister ordered a pair of pants from Serengeti Clothing catalog in mid-September, 2018, for my October birthday. She was told the pants would arrive by January 31, 2019. Today is the 31st, and I still don't have the pants that should have come. Actually, we will not order from your catalog again because waiting until January for an order placed in September is ridiculous, and my sister feels she's been scammed and should never have agreed to wait. Today is the last day of January, 2019--no pants arrived today. I even called halfway through this ridiculous wait, and tried to reorder the pants from one of your most recent catalogs, and I was told the pants were all "reserved" for other customers. Unbelievable. Worst customer service in the catalog business. I plan to report you to the proper organizations and encourage others not to fall for your obvious shipping scams. DO NOT do business with this company; they obviously don't intend to ship you goods for which you have paid. My sister will be in touch also about your illegal, frustrating practices.

• Ni
    Nicole Corona Jun 24, 2014

I helped my mother place a VERY large order and selected one day shipping. Account access was "unavailable" and right before her trip, the shipping indicated it would arrive five days after promised. A call to customer service was a joke. First they offered to refund the shipping and when I said that was unacceptable, the next rep offered to refund HALF the shipping!!! they claimed we hadn't ordered it rush, and because I trusted the company and didnt do a screen print out, I have no proof that I had, but I will swear under oath that I did, and the only reason we ordered from this wretched company was because they promised the order would arrive in time for my mother's anniversary trip with my dad. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY!!!