Secure Box Officedisgraceful, deceitful thieves!

E Jan 16, 2019 Review updated:

I purchased 2 tickets to Beautiful - the Carole King Story at the Kimmel Center in Phila. I am always cautious when buying tickets on-line and specifically access the venue site directly. Secure Box Office scams you into thinking you're actually on the venue site. When I selected my tickets, which were listed as the best seats available, the price listed was $133/tix ($266 total). It wasn't until I printed my receipt that I realized I paid $357.98!! There is NO breakdown of the charges on the electronic receipt. I then printed my e-tix looking for the add'l fees which are usually printed on the actual ticket. This is when I noticed the face value of each ticket was $25 and "obstructed view-column". So basically I was paying $179/tix for $25 obstructive view tickets!!! I was furious and immediately called Secure Box Office within 15 minutes of my purchase. I requested to speak to a Supervisor who pointed out where the information was displayed on the website during the transaction. It's obvious they carefully designed their webpage in order to "legally" cover their asses while knowingly scamming the customer. This has to be one of the most unethical companies I've ever encountered! I don't know how anyone associated with this company can live with a clear conscious knowing they are blatantly deceiving innocent people everyday! It's disgusting.

• Ro
    Rod Littrell Mar 12, 2019

I concur please beware. If you buy a ticket for a concert that is postponed you will not get a refund. You can't sell them back a ticket you can't use either. The prices are on scalped tickets that are then way overpriced from legit places like Ticketfly.

Buy from a more legitimate vendor. WHAT A SCAM!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices