All Access Tickets Logo

All Access Tickets

Having problems with All Access Tickets?

9454 Wilshire Blvd, Suite M-11
Beverly Hills, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All Access Tickets.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 30, 2019

All Access Tickets — own

I booked a ticket from ECN (ercan airport north cyprus) to islamabad that was connected flight from Sabiha...

All access tickets RIP OFF! — Taken for thousands of dollars for super bowl tickets!!!

We purchased super bowl tickets from this unethical company, by way of ticket network, in sept 2014. They...

Allaccesstickets.com — False advertising / renegation of paid tickets / rude customer service

This company which apparently just opened in 2014 needs to be investigated for False Advertisement and...

All Access Tickets — All access ticket - 100% fraud

I spent $1, 600 in order to buy 3 tickets for the show on the site and got confirmed order of my payment...

All Access TicketsPaid $1339 and got an empty envelope

We purchased 2 tickets to an Austin Mahone Concert taking place on 09/06/14 on the website concertticketcenter.com. We received an email shortly after with a receipt from All Access Tickets. The receipt showed "paid" and the tickets on the receipt were not what was purchased. The receipt listed tickets in rows 1-15 which do not exist at the venue. They had also put "TBD" next to the concert date. Furthermore, the receipt stated the tickets may not be "ready for delivery"until 09/02/14 which is 5 months away and 4 days prior to shipment. I asked to cancel on the same day of purchase when I received that receipt. I spoke with Josh at All Access Tickets. He was very rude, told me I agreed to his terms and conditions at checkout, all sales are final and there are no cancellations. I told him I would file a credit card dispute after which he sent a fed ex tracking number stating the tickets were being shipped. I told him not to ship the tickets to me. He did so anyway. I opened the sealed fed ex package in the presence of witnesses at a law firm. The envelope contained 2 pictures of a movie screen reading enjoy the show. The witness videio taped me opening the sealed intact envelope and pulling out the pictures and showing nothing else was in the envelope.

• Da
      danielsmith22 Apr 28, 2014

I have dealt with All Access Tickets on a few occasions and they have always been able to cover my needs. Even after a show I purchased was canceled, they called me before I had even heard the show was canceled. My last transaction really set them apart in my book, I am a unique individual in size, 6'7 400 lbs so many arena seats don't work for me. All Access Tickets were able to accommodate my demands and get me the exact seats I need/want. Don't make the mistake of using another website or brokerage.

• Ro
      robertrenner308 May 27, 2014

Got tickets from them and excellent seats and excellent price. I could get orchestra center seats at 1/2 price and getting it was amazing experience. Dump ticket master if you want to save money and enjoy from exclusive seats . Representative are very helpful through chat options .Thanks All Access Tickets!

• Ro
      robertrenner308 May 27, 2014

Best Services, tickets were delivered within three days of purchase as promised. I definitely will make All Access Tickets one of my first sources to check for tickets in the future. Thanks for everything All Access Tickets!

antione willis Jun 06, 2014

We just wanted to thank you and the All Access Tickets team for a great job regarding our recent event in Amsterdam. As you know I spoke to all the other ticket agents prior to speaking to you and I chose you guys because of your personal touch and flexibility. All the way through any problems that did arise we met by the words 'Let me see what I can do for you" and then promptly sorted out. We'll definitely be working with you again and we will gladly recommend you to our friends.Thanks

markandrew Sep 05, 2014

The best things about working with All Access Tickets are their ability to adapt to our needs, their social media apps and of course the fast settlement after events. Stable Music and our affiliates look forward to a long future working together.

• Gr
      greg Adam Sep 30, 2014

It's so amazing.I must say, I am so impressed with the customer service you and your team has provided me.
      The entire process made the purchase of tickets so efficient .

JasonBond Oct 01, 2014

I find it had to believe anyone got anything close to even average levels of customer service from this scam company called All Access tickets. The customer service boy that I spoke with was incredibly rude not worth talking to. The way this company sells tickets is a scam, I was mislead into overpaying for what I thought was a great seat but turned out to be just average, they rudely pointed out the error on my part and why the ticket I received was correct, but trust me the way they sell their tickets is pretty much a scam.

AVOID this seller at all costs there are plenty of other ticket sales websites that don't try to take advantage of or mislead their customers and then act so childish and rudely when called out about it.

All Access Tickets — Lost $1,339.96

Purchased 2 row "c" tickets to the 09/06/14 Austin Mahone Concert in Nashville on a site called...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices