Secure Box Office Logo

Secure Box Office

Having problems with Secure Box Office?

+1 877 582 9297 (Customer Service)
13520 California Street, № 250
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Secure Box Office.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 10, 2019

Secure Box Office — ticket purchasing

Went to purchase 2 tickets for an up coming concert (in 2 weeks). The tickets showed up as a subtotal of...

Oct 27, 2019

Secure Box Office — two weeks to get my tickets

It has taken me two weeks of contacting Secure Box Office to finally get my Bob Dylan tickets. Every online...

Aug 26, 2019

Secure Box Office — concert tickets

We decided to buy Backstreet boys tickets the night of the concert. Our friend booked 5 seats and spent...

Secure Box Officetickets purchased over a week ago.

Ordered tickets over a week ago for Vince Neil show happening tonight and not a word from anyone. I've contacted them and again nothing. They took almost $107 out of my bank account but still no tickets. The show is 6 hours away and I have nothing. So decided to purchased tickets through Ticketmaster and found better seats at a cost of only $45 for the same show. RETURN MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. The rest of the complaints on here need to get together and file a class action lawsuit to make this stop. Will NEVER use this company or their services again.

Secure Box Officebuying tickets for formula 1

Do not ever buy from them
    Scammers and money diggers
    To an extent they hide and do not want to listen neither to your complaining nor to refund your with as they say God wrote their policy.

money diggers and professional
    Overpriced
    Money diggers

Their website is tricky and pop up

You should buy tickets from a Canadian company in Canada

I am going today to the race so I will add to this later

Secure Box Officethey cancelled my order-tickets sold too cheap...

Very disapointed that i found a good deal online, we booked for our family because our kids really wanted to go.
      Then we get a call that they can get more money for our tickets therefore they will cancel our order...
      Never again will i buy there, the disappointment that my kids had was too much to handle.
      Its probably illegal cancelling, im sure its against ecommerce laws.

Secure Box Officedeceptive ticket sales for a baseball game

I thought I was dealing with the Pensacola Blue Wahoo's website directly when I ordered tickets to a game. It looked like it was almost a sellout, so I paid $20/ticket times 6, plus tax for a total of $160. Then I find out they are standing room only in outfield. We called the stadium, to see if anything else was available, only to find out that we dealt with a third party and those seats were $5/ea., and they had plenty of seats available. So the stadium comped us 6 tickets. When I called SecureBoxOffice, I was told there was nothing they would do. Be aware of this DECPTIVE WEB SITE!!!

• Li
            Lisa DiGennaro Aug 09, 2019

Thought I was getting tickets directly from the box office. As soon as I noticed I called to cancel before it was confirmed and they kept me on hold then said it was confirmed and it’s too late. They are rude and charge a lot of fees.

Secure Box Officedeception

This company is a complete scam-NO DISCLOSURE on what you are really buying. Who would CHOOSE to pay triple ticket prices??? No one!! Cheaters and scammers with a NO refund policy and no chance of talking to a love person! This company utilized the optimization search engine tactic and jumps on the venue sites to pose as direct sellers!!! They SUCK!!!

Secure Box Officetickets to santana. I was charged over $600 and no tickets are coming.

In November of 2018, I visited the venue site of the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. I wanted to order four tickets for Santana, which is scheduled for this Saturday, April 20, 2019. I thought I was on the venue's box office. The "order tickets" here button was on top of the site. As it turns out, I was charged over $600 for four tickets, which I have yet to receive. This was hundreds of dollars more than I was expecting. I immediately tried to phone this company (actually, I've tried over 50 times) and no human voice will assist me. So. I have been overcharged for tickets that I do not have. There is no customer service and I'm certain I've been scammed. I am going to the venue tomorrow to complain. No tickets should ever be released to this company!!!

Secure Box Officeovercharged

i am so disappointed with this company. my seats are not what i payed for. i have 3 charges on my account. 2 for $1.00 and 1 charged for $215.00 . My seats are $55.00 tickets. This is not what i purchased. order number [protected]. I want either a refund for event or i want the seats i payed for which where way closer to stage. please make this right.

overcharged
              overcharged

Secure Box Officeconcert ticket

On March 14th on my lunch at work I purchased presale concert tickets for the Jason Bonham concert at Casinorama on July 5th. I googled casinorama concert tickets and clicked the first option in the list which said casinorama events. I clicked on this thinking it would take me to the casinorama box office. It said secure box office. I purchased 4 floor tickets for friends and I. It came up with 4 floor seats which is what we wanted. The price was $642 for the 4 tickets. I thought that was alot but I also realise prices do go up and didnt want to wait until after work to drive there and risk missing out. Big mistake! We got our credit card bill and the $642 was in US dollars and I acually paid $878 Canadian!!! Then I find out the Casinorama box office price is $50 each!!! This is a total scam and this site should be illegal! Now my friends and I are being charged $220 each for tickets that should have cost $50 each! I am angry because I feel I was tricked and Im in disbelief that this is actually allowed. This is a scam!!!

Secure Box Officelion king tickets

When my wife bought four tickets for the Lion King for tomorrow's show, she didn't realize she was on a third party seller. She clicked on the web site button to accept the already way overpriced tickets and then the price changed. They sent a receipt with the higher amount. We disputed this with Discover and Secure Box Office said that all costs were disclosed (not true) and that, although the web site says the tickets would be delivered overnight, that didn't mean they would be mailed right away. So our dispute failed. We called today to see when the tickets would arrive and their rep said that we wouldn't get the tickets because we had disputed the charge. Yes, but they had won the dispute and we were charged. Now Discover says that it is too late to take the money back from the company. What do you call someone who takes your money and does not deliver what they promised? Don't foolishly buy from them. You have been warned.

Secure Box Officeconcert tickets

A favorite band is playing at the Capital Theater in Clearwater, Fl. My husband and I typed in Capital Theater, and thought we were routed to their site...WRONG! It's a deceptive site that looked that the Capital Theater. It showed that there were 6 tickets remaining, we panicked and purchased, and we didn't know it was a third party seller until I got an e-mail stating so. We overpaid by about two hundred dollars. After reading HUNDREDS of other complaints by victims of this scammer company, we realized that we probably wouldn't even get our tickets. We called their phone number only to get looped and looped. No person answered. We also found out that if we do get our tickets, they won't be sent until 6 days before the concert. Really?? We went to the Capital Theater and purchased authentic tickets at the box office for a fraction of the cost, and the seats are so much better. The saleslady at the Capital Theater listened to our story and said that what they are doing is illegal. They are not allowed to resell tickets to a nonprofit venue for a profit...period. This is fraud and illegal. We couldn't even use the tickets. This makes me sick. Do not ever use this company. Run!!! Now I know.

Secure Box Officetickets for the scottish rite theatre

I ordered 2 tickets in February 2019 to see Dave Davis at the Scottish Rite Theatre on April 9, 2019. The total with Secure Box Office (which I never heard of) came to $285.99. I thought that was a lot of money but it is for my boyfriends birthday so I ordered them. I went on line at the Scottish Rite Theatre yesterday and those same tickets are going for $59.50 (the most expensive tickets you can get) plus whatever tax and fees, but there is no way the total would come to $285.99. I got these tickets on the Scottish Rite website so don't know why they were so high and now I can get them for $59.50). What a rip off, buy beware!!!

Mar 04, 2019

Secure Box Office — tickets

I bought tickets with them, then I find out they selling it twice expensive. I pay $567.59 they have so many...

Secure Box Officetickets to arizona diamondbacks spring training game

I ordered tickets on February 21, 2019 to the Arizona Diamondbacks Spring training game in Scottsdale, Arizona on March 1, 2019, and all I got was an email saying "We noticed you're considering purchasing... but didn't make a purchase...". I never got the link to receive the tickets. I have put in a dispute to PayPal and I am waiting to hear from them. I tried to call Secure Box Office and got the run around from the customer service phone representative, and got no resolution. I would like a call back from someone so that I can get this resolved and get my money back. Will not recommend this ticket site and will give bad reviews at every opportunity.

Secure Box Officeticket prices

I was looking into tickets for the May 5 performance of the Portland Symphony Orchestra's, Harry Potter and the Magic of Music. They are offering tickets for prices of $300 to over $600 per ticket. After going to Portix, the company that sells tickets for all of the shows at Merrill Auditorium, I discovered that this is a family performance and it is general admission with a ticket cost of $8 with a $2 fee per ticket! This is shameful and they are just common thieves.

Feb 12, 2019

Secure Box Office — tickets to russian national ballet ticket, s order # [protected]

Ordered Tickets on line last August Paid $481.97 by American Express acknowledged and received Aug 26...

Feb 10, 2019

Secure Box Office — honda center parking ticket

I purchased a online parking ticket on 2/10/2019 (order #[protected]) from Secure Box Office. The cost is $7.00...

Feb 05, 2019

Secure Box Office — disney show on ice

Last night (2/4/19) I bought 3 tickets for Disney Show on Ice for 2/8/19 at 7p.m. and a charge of $214.86 i...