Complaints & Reviews

hatfield plaza computicket

Good day, we visited your Hatfield Plaza Computicket branch at Pretoria on 23/11/2019 at about 10h20. We came...

tickets

Good day

I am writing this in hope that it get to your attention.

Yesterday was Aka Orchestra show and we were so inconvenienced.

Firstly the tickets I have bought online, I had them reprinted at Checkers Pavillion prior to the event.

When we got to the venue we were told our tickets do not print, I asked if they can't use the barcode or Ref number we have received on emails. Ladies advised they can't see the barcode and the Ref from the email they don't use, we must now go reprint these tickets somewhere around.

Now here's my issue, how is it my fault that your ticket doesn't scan, why must I now be inconvenience by walking about 1km in the durban street as women, putting my self and friend and danger while we did everything in time and correctly. Why wasn't the printing guys at the venue itself to assist why did we have to pay twice for parking tickets because our tickets could not scan.

I'm really not happy with the service recieved.

Regards

Londiwe

rock of ages, montecasino, 28 september 2019

We were vey excited to watch Rock of Ages as a family as the age restriction is no under 3's after i asked 3 times if this was a appropriate to take my kids to watch the show, we were assured that it was suited for the whole family.

Rock of ages is NOT suitable for the whole family, as we paid R1800 for 6 tickets and had to leave with my 7 and 9 year old after 15mins because of the extreme sexual undertone and swearing, this show should be aleast rates NO under 16's.

We are extremely disappointed and disgusted.

I would also like a full refund on this case i am awaiting your telephone call regarding this matter!

Kind regards,
Karlien Alberts
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

online bus tickets

I booked an bus ticket online, money was deducted from my account but I havent receive any comfirmation on my booking so I had to book a new ticket and pay for it once again. It's been two weeks and they haven't refunded me for the first booking that didnt go through. Whenever I call there's always another excuse.Very disappointed since I'm a regular customer ...Very bad customer service!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž I honestly will never book a bus ticket through computicket ever again!

stomp

i booked tickets as a surprise for a boy in a wheelchair for his 18th birthday 16 August 2019. then i get an...

stupid website design

I was excited to see that computicket revamped their booking website but then realized it was just as badly designed as the previous one. I
booked print at home tickets (what a mission!). Got email to say go to site to download but there was no function available on mobile site to do that. Both the mobile and desktop website designs are really quite stupid. Wish computicket would pull up their socks and get smarter website designers or just get out of the game and leave ticketing to the professionals... it's so annoying that a company so incompetent has such a large share of the market in this area.

postponing of a booking

Good day I had booked a holiday to Nelspruit via Computicket with a travel agent by the name of Mzukisi, it'...

Johannesburg Hotels

date changes and unable to print tickets at home

Booked tickets for comic con months ago for sunday.
They changes the tickets to saturday, ok, fine...
Wanted somebody to collect the tickets for me as I only get the johannesburg on saturday for the event now but now, you have to collect them in person your self with the credit card you booked with...
Really? Why book tickets online if you have to go the shops anyway to collect the tickets... I want to be able to print them myself or better yet, not print them at all and have a bar code ticket that can be scanned at the event on my phone...
Apparently if you did not click the print at home option (which I actually did click but apparently was not logged by the system) you can never ever print them at home, unless you clicked this option before paying for your tickets...
Computicket cannot enable it from their side ever...
Useless and frustrating...
Email through my authorization letter, id and card number to them 3 separate times and to 3 separate client service people, still no feedback!!!
So angry!!!

comiccon tickets

I booked tickets for comic con in march 2018 for sunday 16 september 2018. My electronic email confirmation...

Bad Customer Service

Have been twice to collect five tickets that has been booked and paid for a live show at Emperor's Palace on the 15th March at Computicket in Hyde Park without any success. The lady (Dudu) is rude, pointing fingers and demanding bank statements before issuing the tickets with a Reference number. This kind of customer service is totally unacceptable. Your looking into this matter is appreciated.

tickets for Josh Groban concert

I was looking for Josh Groban Concert ticket in Suncity for Saturday the 27th November. I was told that the tickets for the 26th Nov 2011 tickets were sold out and what is left is the sunday tickets of the 27th November 2011. Two weeks later I saw on the internet that there were still tickets available for the 26th . Also I found from a friend that he got the tickets still available for the 26th Nov 2011. This is disturbing to me as a consumer that wrong information was given to me as a result I bought tickets on the day that is not a preferred day while people you bought tickets later than I were able to get the tickets on that very same day in which I was informed the tickets were sold out. IMy rights as a consumer have been violated by the act of conputicket official. Please assist that I may bbe able to get the ticket on the preferred day even if it is an upgrade ticket.

forcing feet to inconvenience

The main reason for booking tickets online is for the convenience of not physically going to an outlet to pick up the actual tickets. Over and above, it would be assumed, as a result of your good planning, that you would not need to sit in a line at the event. It so happens that I purchases 3 tickets to the taste of joburg and need to collect these tickets physically from either computicket, checkers or shoprite. I complained online and the feedback (which was prompt) was more like a generic computer explanation that the reason for this is security. If I am not mistaken the banks and visa verification protects both the end user and the supplier of the tickets against any fraud, which I may add, adds time to process of booking on line on [hidden web address] my honest opinion is that they are using this method to force customers to visit their retail outlets and increase feet in their stores – this I take as an insult to all internet users and would expect computicket and shoprite to manifest a much simpler and direct method of delivering tickets to customers, as they are not achieving their objective of the internet’s simplicity.

scam and cheating!

I have always had a pleasant experience when I booked tickets via computicket's online services, but today I am very very disappointed! I booked 2 tickets for a cricket odi between wi and sa for sunday, 3 february. When I received the confirmation email I noticed that the seats were not in the same row so I phoned the call center. They cannot change my seats and I cannot get a refund on the tickets even though there is 2 seat next to each other available in the same section! Why would me and my finance want to go to a cricket match if we cant even sit together?! They are also very quick to take your money, but when you need some help and service they just shrug their shoulders!

How does your booking system work in the first place? Why isnt there a warning stating that the seats aren't next to each other? How does it happen that single seats are left open? Dont you start at the beginning of an area? The person suggested I should sell my tickets and see if I cant buy the seats next to each other. Where am I going to find someone that is going to want to buy 2 tickets that doesn't even sit next to each other?!

This is such a disappointment! Thanks for nothing computticket! I sent an email to them just after the phone call, almost 3 hours later and still no feedback or a replay!

• Ki
    kirsti adams Sep 03, 2018

I have purchased Flight tickets online today (29/11/2017)

It has been over 3 hours and I have still not received the booking confirmation.

Please advise what the issue is and contact me ASAP.

Kirsti- 076 518 6665

• Ri
    Riska May 14, 2020

Purchased online Shopping voucher and paid with debit card. Voucher never sent to mobile no. 4 days later still trying to get voucher sent to email after numerous call to 011 number. Money wasted 4 calls... No voucher. Want a REFUND

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices