Having problems with SeatGeek?

SeatGeek Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SeatGeek Customer Service. Initial SeatGeek complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SeatGeek above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SeatGeek. Discuss the issues you have had with SeatGeek and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SeatgeekConcert refund

I purchased tickets to a concert that was cancelled due to COVID. I received an email from SeatGeek stating a "Credit"refund was issued on my account. I do not want a CREDIT refund and have asked for a FULL MONEY refund.

I have made every possible attempt to contact Seat Geek directly via email with no return acknowledgement.
The company has removed all contact numbers from their site. The Chat is NO LONGER available and When sending email, the message says someone will get back to you within 72 hrs, Which HAS NOT occurred.

I have been unable to resolve this request for which I have a right as a consumer to be completely refunded very $$$ and not CREDIT.

C
    Jun 10, 2020

Seatgeek — Refusing a refund for concert tickets

On 10/25/2019 I purchased concert tickets through seatgeek for elton john for 06/27/2020. I received...

SeatgeekRefund

I purchase BTS tickets on 01/21/2020 for the concert they were having in April 25th. I never receive the tickets and due to COVID-19 all events are cancel. I reach out to SeatGeek for a refund and I was told that they can't refund my money because the concert is postpone and not cancel. I order 3 tickets, my order # 6P2-JMKZDZY
    Total Payment : $1, 375.50 USD
    As is right know, I don't have any tickets and no refund. Complain was filled with BBB, because is so wrong to not issue a refund. If I had the tickets, I would probably at some point would be able to sell it. It is wrong to take my money and not provide neither. Refund my money!

C
      Dec 23, 2019

Seatgeek — parking ticket purchase

I purchased a parking ticket to the Packers vs. Bears Game on 12/15/19 from SeatGeek.com. They did not...

Seatgeektickets saea

We made a mistake purchasing tickets in MI instead of NYC, honest mistake, I asked for a refund to give me time to look at the tix I wanted in NYC...had to wait...to be told that I would get e refund only if I purchased tickets from the again for the right show...scammers!!! First time and last time, I buy about 15-20 shows a year, I guess I'll stick to stub hub, I'll make sure to spread the word about your disgusting practices!!!

M

Seatgeek — dishonest practices - ticket order not honored

I purchased tickets to a New York Mets game on 9/29/2018. At the time I made the purchase, the ticket price...

Seatgeekmy seatgeek tickets got rejected! you charged me!! I missed the entire concert!!!

I bought 2 tickets from you thursday night for the friday night chris stapleton / eagles show in houston at minute made park. I did not print because your app said... "save a tree and go electronic etc..." when I got to the venue with my friend, (I drove from austin and she flew in from dallas, the bar code got rejected with a big red x! They told me this happens and to run across the street to the hotel and have them print the tickets that were also in pdf form. So, I ran a block down the street waited in line, printed tickets, ran back to the venue waited in line and my paper tickets got rejected again! My friend and I missed the entire show! I was deviated. I went to my bank of america app and checked to be sure nothing went wrong with payment, and no, seat geek had charged me $1000 $500 per ticket! I have no words for what happened!!! I have photos of the man scanning the paper tickets, photos of the big red x, photo of his badge, all of it, completely all documented!

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
        Which bank of america product do you have?
        You
        Read the text pearl

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
        What have you tried so far with your bank of america software?
        You
        What in the hell are you talking about?

Pearl wilson, computer technician's assistant
        The software technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
        Ve from austin and she flew in from dallas, the bar code got rejected with a big red x! They told me this happens and to run across the street to the hotel and have them print the tickets that were also in pdf form. So, I ran a block down the street waited in line, printed tickets, ran back to the venue waited in line and my paper tickets got rejected again! My friend and I missed the entire show! I was deviated. I went to my bank of america app and checked to be sure nothing went wrong with payment, and no, seat geek had charged me $1000 $500 per ticket! I have no words for what happened!!! I have photos of the man scanning the paper tickets, photos of the big red x, photo of his badge, all of it, completely all documented!

What now, how can I send you the proof of photos, whatever, i'm absolutely devastated to have had this happen!

Seatgeekunacceptable sales practices

I had purchased tickets to a minor league baseball game in Florida. After receiving an email confirmation with a link to finalize the sale i decided not to purchase the tickets, and clinked the link which declined the purchase of the tickets. After reviewing my credit card i saw that fhe sale didn't drop off as i expected but instead went though as an approved purchase. So I contacted Seat geeks customer service email. I told them i decided to decline the sale as i no longer wished to attend. Their response was, " I could not get a refund, and that they have an all sales are final policy". I found that unacceptable especially if they have an option to decline the ticket sale! Now, not only dod I not attend the baseball game, but i was also charged to my credit card of almost $500.00. I saw on a another bulletin where it was mentioned that the tickets are released back to the seller/owner of the tickets and are back up for sale to be resold! If that is the case, then this is a highly unacceptable business practice and something should be done or regulated not to allow the multiple sales of 1 set of tickets. If there is a final sale no refund policy, then why do they have an option to decline the ticket sale?

P

Seatgeek — cowboys v. packers tickets

On Sunday 10/8/2017 I purchased a ticket through seat geek for the Cowboys v. Packers game. It was for...

SeatgeekI wonder how they still exist treating people that way

I honestly think my problem was nothing special to resolve it fast. Many people make mistakes when filling up online forms and there's nothing terrible about it. But SeatGeek team knows how to ruin your good mood and bring you to the worst condition.
            I misspelled my name. Noticed it right after I got the tix. Immediately called them apologizing for bringing inconvenience by such a small case. But the only thing they said was that there was nothing they could do, it was too late.
            Too late? I called 3 minutes after booking. How come you have no options?

Seatgeekuntrustworthy service

If you deal with this company, you will just waste your time and money and get absolutely nothing but a headache. I can guarantee that.
              They advertise non-existent tickets and people buy them. It is nothing but a scam.
              You should believe what they post and prices they set up for you to buy the tickets. It's tricky and you will only spend money on nothing.
              The only thing I can advise is to buy from official places and don't trust suspicious websites with low prices.
              Stay away and save your money

J

Seatgeek — tickets

Tried five times to buy available seats that they chose not to make available after trying five times to buy...

Seatgeek.comhorrendous!

Ordered my ticket three months in advance and recently in got cancelled! I got a notification from Seatgeek where it was said that my tickets was cancelled and that I will be given a full refund.
                I tried to reach them to ask what happened. I was very disappointed because I really wanted to see the show. Unfortunately is was already too late to order from another site because all tickets were already sold out. There was only two day till the show. Because of Seatgeek I wasn't able to see the show. I will not use their service again.

Seatgeekthis company is completely ridiculous!

I bought a ticket via Seatgeek and after I paid I did not receive any confirmations! I tried to contact them many times but they ignored me and never replied. I tried all the possible ways to reach someone but everything was useless. I gave up and simply forgot that even happened.
                  Two months later which is now I received a refund! I checked my mail several times and there was nothing from Seatgeek. At least they could inform me via email that my order was cancelled. I'm happy I received a refund, never expected that to happen. But this company is completely ridiculous!! Better stay away!

Seatgeek.comcancelled

Purchased two tickets via Seatgeek website and later received a message stating my order was cancelled because there was an error on their site and that there were actually no tickets left. I contacted their customer service right away and they said that they will issue a refund any time soon. I waited patiently and every time I contacted them they gave me nothing but empty promises, I'm still trying to get my money back. Do not deal with this service, they will scam you!

Seatgeek.cominvalid tickets.

I purchased two tickets from SeatGeek at the beginning of January. I wanted to make a surprise for my little sister. When we arrived to the concert it appeared that our tickets did not work. I spent over $150 and tickets they sold me were invalid! We were directed to Guest services and they could do nothing for us since Seat Geek is a 3rd party. I tried to contact SeatGeek customer service, but there was no response. I am very disappointed! I was no make a surprise for my sister's special day and these guys ruined everything! If you want to buy a ticket then never go use a website that does not deal with the venue directly. I feel robbed!

R

www.seatgeek.com — seller ignores me and impossible to get money back

Don’t buy tickets from the website www.seatgeek.com. I placed order on September, 30, but after that...

N

Seatgeek.com — they cancelled order and I have no idea why

I bought 3 tickets for the game from the website www.seatgeek.com. After I paid for the tickets, I...

Seatgeek.comgreat idea, poor execution

Great idea, poor execution. Basically a kayak.com for tickets in the secondary market. Unfortunately it doesn't really work - I tried to search for Book of Morman tickets and the search engine only showed 3 dates for the next month, whereas a quick check with stubhub shows there are secondary markets for all dates.

• Updated by JTincher · Jun 21, 2011

Hey Gramass,

I work with StubHub, I apologize for the trouble you were having locating tickets for Book of Mormom (I hear it's a great performance). Upon seeing your post I checked our site to make sure all the show dates appear, I can say all the dates are up. If you continue to have any issues with locating tickets feel free to contact us at 1 866 STUB HUB.

Hope this helped!

• Ar
                            ARNich Oct 08, 2019

I purchased 2 tickets at $39 per and my total charges were $160. That was with a code word for $20 off. My tickets also read (purchased by Danny Barak.) Ripping people off for 2X what the tickets are worth is plain dishonest! I've heard a lot about this company and I honestly believed it would be better than this but I guess that's not the case.

• Tx
                            txbgo Mar 18, 2015

Caution when purchasing e-Tickets using SeatGeek! Oddly they can charge your credit card instantly but 17 hrs later and I'm still waiting for my tickets. Customer Service hasn't returned my email but I have spoken to two seperate reps who have reassured me I will have my tickets in time for tonight's event. So I guess I should jump in my car and make the 6 hrs commute knowing my tickets are on their way...not feeling good about this! e-Ticket does not mean instant.

Jack Groetzinger Jun 21, 2011

Hey @Gramass, sorry you're having trouble. I work at SeatGeek and would love to help you. As mentioned by @Jimmy1222, I'm seeing that we have dozens of Book of Mormon events in the coming month: http://seatgeek.com/the-book-of-mormon-tickets/. Here's a screenshot: http://cl.ly/3I0G0C1V2p3U4124171q. Are you seeing something different?

• Ji
                            Jimmy1222 Jun 21, 2011

Strongly disagree, i think it works great. I typed in Book of Mormon on the homepage and the results yielded 13 pages of tickets, from tonights showing of The Book of Mormon all the way up to August 17.

Heres a link to The Book of Mormon tickets at SeatGeek: