Having problems with Vivid Seats?

1833 228 5143 (Customer Service)
344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor
Thu7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vivid Seats.

Complaints & Reviews

Vivid SeatsMichael Buble’ tickets

Concert postponed due to Civid-19, 10 months out from a weekend date to a mid week date. Can not travel for weekday date. Would not refund nor credit purchase price. This is wrong when customer chooses a date and not at fault for postponement. DO NOT USE VIVID SEATS FOR ANY TICKET PURCHASE. Their so called guarantee is false, they told me in chat that all sales were final and offered their resell division to solve my issue, REALLY!!!

Vivid SeatsNo refunds - they deny you requested refund for canceled event

I called (multiple times and spoke with Matt who said the refund would go back to my card), emailed (with Lexy), and live chatted (with a non-human) with the company in regards to tickets for a show that was canceled due to covid 19. They claim to have no record of me asking for the refund. Total waste of time. This is the worst ticket site ever! This was my first (and only) time ever using them.

May 03, 2020

Vivid Seats — Fraudulent agreement / promises made for a full refund

-concert scheduled for march 18th was cancelled on march 13th due to covid-19 with an email describing our...

Apr 02, 2020

Vivid Seats — Tickets canceled due to coronavirus

If you watch the behavior of some businesses during this crisis you can get a picture of who they really are...

Vivid SeatsTicket sales

VividSeats sold me tickets that were hacked from their system and resold without my knowledge. The tickets were neither secured or protected for the customer. I was told that they can not do nothing about the hacking of the tickets and that it was my fault. They would not issue a refund even though I did not have the hard copy of the tickets. I was ripped off by VividSeats to the tune of over $1, 000.00.

Vivid SeatsLast minute ticket switch

Bought tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra in Tampa for 12/15. Purchased tickets in August!! Bought desireable seats that were straight ahead view to the stage. Vivid Seats calls me less than 48 before the event telling me the section I purchased in August is not available. Customer Service offers alternative tickets but cannot provide replacements in the "desireable seat" section or nearby sections I had purchased in August. Basically a take it or leave it offer. NEVER AGAIN!!!...Deleting the Vivid Seats App and will never do business with that crappy outfit again!! Happy Holidays you piece of #$%@ !!

Vivid Seatsbought $1,338 worth of tickets. can't validate them.

Maybe I am just the (un)lucky buyer. I bought 8 seats to the NHL Winter Classic 2020. Vivid will NOT provide me an e-ticket via their app. They have only sent me a link to download the PDFs. Well, I can't validate these are legit, and I'd rather not find out the day of the event at the Cotton Bowl.

I promised 4 of them for sale BEFORE buying off Vivid, but no other reseller will recognize or list them. AND VIVID REFUSES TO SELL THEM FOR ME EITHER!

So, I can't sell them, I can't validate them, but I'm out over $1, 000!

Vivid chat says "they're fine." Seatgeek and Stubhub says "not."

BTW. The PDFs won't upload because THIS website says they are fake.

Vivid Seatszz top tickets

i bought 2 tickets for zztop at jones beach theater on august 26 2019 . The event took place on Thursday Sept 19 2019 My order number is2919876 under an email address [protected]@optonline.net I received a comfirming email with instructions on how to access my tickets which i followed the instructions were to download the vivid seat app and go to my tickets and the tickets will come up and to bring my phone to the venue which i did When I got to the venue I was told that the tickets were not the actual tickets and that i shouldve gotten an email with details as to how to get my tickets I searched my email and found no such info I tried to call vivid seats we ended buying tickets and could not reach them so i ened buying tickets at box office to go to the show When I called vivid seat on Sept 20 2019 I was told there some sort of electronic transfer under the heading ticketmaster no one informed me that an email would come from ticketmaster. They would not give a charge back on my credit card so I am in the process of having capital one investigate as well as better business Please get in touch with me about this at [protected]@gmail.com my phone number is [protected] or [protected] MY address is stacey allam 1773 east 12th st apt 1a brooklyn ny 11229

Vivid Seatsus open tickets

I have tried numerous times to obtain my tickets and have had numerous conversation with Vivid Seats staff, still no tickets. I was told to check my spam, junk, etc each time after explaining that I have done so each time I called. My son who is an engineer and is quite versed in the use of a computer/cell even checked everything, still no tickets. I have set up different accounts and emails and still no tickets. I am out $679 and I will not rest till I make sure NO ONE uses Vivid Seats.

Vivid Seatstickets

Ordered tickets at $347. Never got confirmation. Credit card charged.
                Called was transfreed 5 times, on hold 30 minutes. Original tickets not available. Offered replacement seat at $162. Refused offer, would not pay me for difference in price. Said my e mail was at fault would not reimburse me my $347. Will never use again and hope other people read this, bad business. 100% guarantee, bull [censored].

Vivid Seatstickets purchased

I purchased tickets to go to ICC cup in a specific section for a reason. Once at the game, the tickets that were transferred were not the same. I have images of both the tickets I received and ones I purchased. This was a special gift for my fiance and it ruined the whole experience. I am very displeased and was mislead into thinking I was spending all this money to give her and her friends a good experience for their first soccer game.

tickets purchased
                  tickets purchased

Vivid Seatshouston astros tickets

I ordered tickets to the Houston Astros on june 28th . The return email said my tickets would be avialable on the 28th, i did receive them so i contacted Vivid seats on the 29th. then i got a notifacation that my tickets were now available. i followed the instructions for receaving my tickets multiple times. I downloaded all the proper apps as requested. We assumed there was some kind of problem and that we were not getting the tickets and made other plans. about an hour befor game time i was still trying to figure out what happened and was on the MLB app and the tickets appered. way too late for us to try and make it to the game (we live 40miles away) I'm sure i will be charged for tickets even though i was not able to use them because of all the problems we had trying to get them. I think i should get a full refund or tickets to another Astros game of my choice.

Thanks

Joseph Dean

pat.[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]

Dec 16, 2018

Vivid Seats — tickets for chad prather december 15, 2018 invalid scalped tickets

Jefferson Theater Chad Prather Beaumont, Texas... Tickets were invalid and was told my 2 $44 tickets were...

Nov 13, 2018

Vivid Seats — received parking pass for the wrong date.

Date of incident November 3, 2018 Order # [protected] Hello, we ordered a parking pass for November 3, and when...

Oct 31, 2018

Vivid Seats — never received my tickets

I ordered 2 tickets to a NHL game on October 13, 2018 for a game on November 3, 2018. I have my receipt and...

Oct 04, 2018

Vivid Seats — I paid for 2 tickets to the 49er and detroit game and got my tickets

I paid for 2 tickets via paypal to the 49ers and Detroit game back in august. Was charged $208.30...

Sep 29, 2018

Vivid Seats — customer service

This was my first experience using Vivid Seats and my absolute last time. I have never been more frustrated...

Sep 26, 2018

Vivid Seats — parking pass

Last Sunday after purchasing tickets from vivid seats (which I had a promo code for that was never applied) I...

Sep 21, 2018

Vivid Seats — ticket price

To whom this concerns, I finally was excited to take my disabled boss to see the Eagles..! I purchased the...

Vivid Seatsblue man group tickets not received

i purchased two tickets for my daughter and son in law to go and see the blue man group in las vegas on the 28th September 2017 and paid via pay pal with the transaction id being 16728794kh659260v. The seller information was [protected]. We paid 270.97 and have heard NOTHING back. I have sent two e-mail asking where the tickets are and have not heard anything back. it is my first experience of using the site and am very dissapointed. My daughter is flying out to Las Vegas tomorrow morning, please sort this out.