The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears Craftsman — lawn mower discount
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On Monday I went into the Sears store in Shelby NC 28150. In search of a lawn mower. The sales person Shannon Holland worked very hard in finding me a mower that would help with my disability. I explained that I was a Disabled Veteran and need a push lawn mower with electric start and self propelled. Shannon found a mower that was a used returned mover that was on clearance for $299.00 Model-71-[protected]-3524 Key start. Shannon checked the register and found that on the 14 of April they could lower the price by 10%. I said that if sears would give me 10% more off the push mower that I would by it. The problem is that I will be in the VA on April 5th and would not be back until the April 17th. Shannon was supposed to get manager approval to sell me the mower before Sunday April 5. Shannon was out sick today April 2, so I went to the Store Manager and explained my situation and showed Karen Manning the sears Lawn and Garden the customer preference card that explain the situation on mower. The store manager would not give me the 10% off knowing that I would not be around during the mark down of mower. I have been a good customer and all my purchases have been thru Sears for over 30 years. This store has been the worst ever in customer service. Would someone from sear approve the discount so I can pick up this mower before my operation? And if you have any other discounts that I can apply to this sale would be appreciated. Thank you and hope you can help me out to resolve as soon as possible.
1218 Meadowood Dr.
Shelby, NC 28150
More Sears Craftsman Complaints & Reviews
- Sears / Craftsman Riding Lawnmower - lawn mower will just stop running
- Sears / Craftsman Blower Vac - poor product and service!
- Sears / Craftsman - defective 4 ton floor jack
- Sears - Craftsman Weedeater - a true retail dinosaur, and rude to boot!
- Sears - Hoffman Estates, Il / Craftsman Lawn Mower - very poorly made piece of equipment, terrible service!
- Sears #1318 / Craftsman Buffer - rude and unfriendly customer service
- Craftsman Riding Tractor - Replacement Parts
- Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower - Customer Service
- Sears / Craftsman Lawnmower - repair of lawnmower
- Craftsman - Lifetime warranty scam