Sears Brandswomen's simply styled pants

L

Hi This is the third pair of pants that I purchased at the Sears store in Stroudsburg PA (Stroud Mall). My daughter loves the feel and the fit of these pants, HOVERER, there seems to be a consistent problem with them. The information that I was able to locate on the inside tag of the pants are as follows: Simply Styled Women's Pants, [protected] RN 15099. This information was taken from just one of the three pairs bought there. The only difference is the color..They are all the exact same pant except for the color. The zipper of the first pair we purchased broke in just a few days! The pants fit perfectly, they were not tight at all. We thought it was just a bad zipper and paid an additional $12.00 to have a new zipper put in which is operating just perfectly. Then the second pair of these pants had the same exact problem. My daughter really couldn't find any pants that fit her so well and were as comfortable, so once again, we paid a taylor an additional $12.00 to install a new zipper..Those pants are also still in good condition. Lastly, the third pair, unfortunately, suffered the same fate! I am pretty upset that I have to keep spending money on new zippers! They are obviously bad zippers since the zippers installed by my taylor are working just fine. I refuse to keep having to pay for new zippers that cost about 3/4 of the price of the pants! I am not certain exactly how much I paid for these pants but I am almost certain they were approximately $19.99 per pair. I have already spent an additional $24.00 on two pairs and will have to spend another $12.00 bringing the total expense on me to an additional $36.00!!! I have been a Sears customer my entire life and so was my mother before me!! My 5 siblings and I grew up wearing Sears and K-Mart clothing! I have a Sear's Mastercard and make many purchase's for appliances, clothing, jewelry, etc from Sears online and in store. I am a very loyal consumer and I feel that I should receive some form of reimbursement for all of my time, stress and monetary expense. The worst part of this is that my daughter LOVES these pants but I will not be able to get them for her any longer due to the faulty zipper problem! It literally took us shopping at at least 10 different stores before she found "her perfect pant". They didn't turn out to be perfect after all...so sad! Please contact me regarding this problem as soon as possible. I definitely feel as though something should be done to rectify this situation as much as is possible financially. Also, maybe you can fix the problem of the faulty zipper so that people can continue to purchase these fit great, feel great pants...Sincerely, Lorraine T Marcogliese [protected]@yahoo.com [protected] Buckle Boot Road Henryville, PA 18332