SBI Credit Card — keep on charging after cancellation!
I am frustrated with SBI Credit Card. I don't know about Insurance Charges and all. After 4 months they charged me like 600 rupees. I asked customer care Guy who promised me that he is going to reverse all the Insurance charges and they he transferred 16000 rupees DD to me as a easy transfer. After that I payed that amount by 1 month interest for that and I left the Insurance amount. I asked Customer care once again about the reversal of this amount he said that he is going to do that but he never did. Now that amount goes to 2340 rupees. So please don't go for SBI Credit Card It is very bad experience I don't know what to do now.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls