Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charges

PLEASE UINSUBSCRIBE WHATEVER SERVICES CHARGE ON MY MOBILE NO. +[protected]. IT KEEP DEDUCTING SR5.00 PER WEEK ON MY BALANCE. I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR ANYTHING...SO THIS IS CLEARLY CHEATING!

dhl line speed very slow

stc land line # [protected], dhl line, speed 4 gb, speed of internet line is very slow since one week. pls take necessary action in this regard.

• Lu
    luciano mangmang Sep 12, 2011

SIR please check my landline cause ihave no dialtone, Reference NO.2440057 TEL.NO.6687146 musrefa districh

• Lu
    luciano mangmang Sep 12, 2011

Ref.NO.2440057 LANDLINE NO DIAL TONE TEL NO. 6687146 PLEASE.

abdus salam Nov 24, 2011

sir please check my landline dead, area al kobar.road-king fahad st.crose 5/6.box no-125.my phone no-8995044

ABBAS Q. Jan 22, 2012

Dear sir
    since last two month our tel#-03828 4092 is not working, all dues paid.
    Kindly check and reply

Please urgent check my landline no dial tone tel no.26023983

Thanks,
    Al Mairaj Ul Hassan

sakkeer May 20, 2012

now 26 days ago my land phone not working internet coming some time i call 907-902 many time nobody take phone ...026473160 my mob 0507719606

• Mo
    mohamed abuljedayel Oct 14, 2012

sir my net telephone now working my no is 6398745

• Ta
    tau Nov 06, 2012

sir kindly plz take an urgent action our telephone line is not working last 1 month the num is 4731288

sasib38 Dec 26, 2012

Sir,
    Last one week my STC land phone is no dial tone. Phone number is 02 6677184 beside shara Al Qandeel, Al Azizia dist. Jeddah.

ABDULLAH AL MOSLEH Aug 05, 2013

SIR LAST WEEK OUR TELEPHONE HAVING NUMBER 6220098 IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE LOOK OUR MATTER AS SOON THAN YOU

internet bill

My internet was already close for almost one year, so please clear all my records in your file. Attached thi...

cheating with customer

where is go saudi arabia customer there All oparetor is chiter !
12 month ago i goted a LAN line for DSL from STC
he saying now all connect box is full you have to wait 2 month
after comming new box i will give you DSL connection and your monthly fee 30 SR 2 month 60 SR
but i'm wait 2-3-4-5 month but nothink happan and i called fer week staff saying just wait more then 7-10 day
i also done becose i want it
after 6 month i goted from Mobily brothband you can ask why not get from STC brothband ? ans becoz on this place STC only 2G network i can't wnat 2G
after 6 month i called 907 i don't want your LAN/DSL but they don't want to close my account

now i have ask you guy
they fer month sent me sms your account no.*********** bill:**** SR etc
now what i do pay this bill ?

• Us
    usman 009 Oct 23, 2011

Salaam, i am using sawa for more than 6 years, for 2 months i am losing my 5 riyal balance after every 10 days, i didnt chose any service, y this happeneing. my no. is 0509849337 . if problem still continues i have to chose mobily or Zain. there no other option?

• Us
    usman 009 Oct 23, 2011

Salaam, i am using sawa for more than 6 years, for months i am losing my 5 riyal balance after every 10 days, i didnt chose any service, y this happeneing. my no. is 0509849337 . if problem still continues i have to chose mobily or Zain. there no other option?

• Ar
    arheee Oct 23, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am recieving mostly the same SMS each week of the month and this sender [email protected] deducting me SAR 5.00 for each SMS.
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +966506145616

• 30
    3002 Nov 04, 2011

i am losing credit from my mobile per day sar 5.00 . i have not subscribed to any other service . please deactivate the service from my SAWA mobile no

deactivate service

Dear Sir, My Colleague told me his STC sim service some programm activate and deducted acount balance. he...

fake message

Dear Sir,
Before I was received SMS everyday from SP30443 number and got the matter "You are still registerd to the STC Twitter SMS service" and deducted SR. 3.00 riyals from my account everyday. but i compalined to this portal after two three days they were didnt diducte my account balance but yesterday i got the same message from SP30466 this number and deducted SR.1200 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages block to the number . please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.
Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +[protected]

• Qa
    Qamar shahzad Mar 14, 2011

Dear Sir,
    Before I was received SMS everymonth from SP30466 number.
    plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss deactivate this service they are cutting my 3 saudi riyal every month and this month is cutting 12 riyal my stc no is 0556701731 if this was not done i will stop using stc last i already complain to stc customer service but they never response
    pls help me out thank u very much...

jaanzou Mar 22, 2011

dear sir,
    plz plz plz.. deactivate this service sp 30466..this service deducting my card of 12sr every week..plz help..! tnx

saju86 May 03, 2011

am also experiencing the same problem... pls post the way to stop these services and help our pocket

abuxabadi May 10, 2011

i being under that proplem too
    i need a help as soon as possible

Malik Dx May 16, 2011

Hi,
    Did it helped you huys!! me also suffering from same problem.
    Message sender SP30466

maricor May 23, 2011

This problem of mine is longtime already with this stupid wap.emea.timwe.com fr...802601..they cut it or deduct my load 5sr everyweek...Id try to cancelled or Stop it...but STILL...?my load is finished only with this one...my mobile # is 0503562485...To STC company and the staff...PLs...cancelled it or STOP it..eversince i did not open with that stupid link fr.802601...id call 902...only tell send to 800828 w/ blank mesg...but stil...?why like this...?STC company...pls Stop it

• Wa
    waldy Sep 17, 2011

send U to 86677

enjoy being free~!!!

• Gi
    GIGI P SEBASTIAN Sep 28, 2011

ME ALSO HAS SAME EXPERIENCE, STC CUTTING SR.3 EVERY WEEK AND AFTER THAT SR.12 IN EVERY WEEK NOW. HOW CAN I STOP THIS? PLEASE HELP ME MOBILE# 0502480059

• As
    ashraf karadan Oct 05, 2011

Dear sir. plz deactivate this service sp30466.this service deducting my mobile 3 s.r every week plz stop this service
    my mbile number.966532131451.

fake sms

Dear Sir,
I am recieving mostly the same SMS everyday from SP30443 number and got the matter "You are still registerd to the STC Twitter SMS service" and deducted SR. 3.00 riyals from my account everyday. I contacted many times for STC Customer Services and compalints also. but still still not deactivate the service.
Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +[protected]

jammu Jun 23, 2014

Taver

• Sy
    syed.mujeebuddin Jul 03, 2017

Dear Sir,
    I am receiving mostly the same SMS everyday from 801021 and 801752 number and got the matter "SMS service" and deducted SR. 3.00 riyals from my account.
    Please deactivate the service above two numbers
    from my SAWA Mobile number : +966502493791

unsubscribe from sp24092

SP24092 skill2thrill is always sending message to my mobile # [protected] and they deduct 5 riyals per text. please cut off or unsubscribe the sending of this kind of text in order to continue patronizing your network. your usual cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated...

• Sh
    shafeeq ahmed khan Feb 13, 2012

I am having two different numbers from SAWA service it is oftenly observed that even the network is good for my both numbers the person besides me makes a call and receives the reply that the concerned number is not rechable. I would request you to please guide me as to what the technical problem is ? + I have already visited twice the customer service but when they check in their system they reply to me that there is no such problem please advise as to how I can rectify this problem

deduction balance

i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is [protected].i m daily receiving from 80232 SMS and for every SMS...

dsl

iam not getting net last 7 days .nobody took the complaint phone .
if dsl is working or not working stc should charge me the rentel correct? send some body to resolve the issue my gsm no is [protected]

dsl

• Ak
    AKHTER AHMED Apr 16, 2011

De-active .SERVICE>
    sir my mobil no is 0505788236 and on every day detuct money(1.30)from my mobil please deactivat this service form my mobil thanks.
    AKHTER.

• Ak
    AKHTER AHMED Apr 16, 2011

De-active SMS SERVICE

no reason to dedect the credit

dear sir. 04/01/2011
dedecting the credit with our any reason since 16dec.2010. no response when i call 902 waiting for more then 10 to 12mints. for several times.daily dedecting the amount of 0.65SR not only me several have the same complain.

• Na
    nabil nazeer Apr 24, 2011

dear sir. 04/01/2011
    dedecting the credit with our any reason since 16dec.2010. no response when i call 902 waiting for more then 10 to 12mints. for several times.daily dedecting the amount of 1.30SR not only me several have the same complain.

• Sy
    syed akber Jun 11, 2011

dear sir :i have same problum dedecting the credit weakly one time 5.00/sr please be mind this matter...thankyou

• Th
    thiev90 Jul 01, 2011

may i request to your good office to stop sending message and cut 5 saudi riyals to my credits, my number is 0559078472 i replied STOP to 805218 but no response

• Sj
    sjwahid Jul 04, 2011

I am also facing the same problem, everyweek it took 5 SR. Wish for an help with this matter, really disgusting!!! My number is 0508941974. please, help us... Hoping for an immediate action. Thanks...

• Ha
    habeebs530 Aug 09, 2012

daily dedecting the amount of 0.65SR please send me the solution to this number 0554736748

• Na
    Nagendran karuppasamy Sep 23, 2012

Dear sir, i am receiving message from S.G 88595 every day. for this every time my balance deducted. actually i don't want this messages. please deactivate this message service to my mobile. my number is 0553813877.

poor customer service

For the last six weeks I have been trying to get a response from STC re their wireless Internet service which is billed to my residential phone line. I have used their902, 906, 907 numbers, facsimile service, ecare, [protected], [protected], and also visited their headquarter in Alkhobar where I dealt with their manager. No one is able to respond tome or resolve my complain. They have failed to provide the service to my wireless simm for 2 month. They are charging me SR299.00/month. They ask me to pay then complain. They are not responding to any of my emails, facsimiles or personal request to ratify the account. I do not know if they cancelled the service as per my request or not because the service is not available for me for the last two month. No one at STC has the ability to answer or call me or give me any reasonable assurance of what is going on. Their motto should be ALWAYS AGAINST YOU, also, DFFICULT LIVE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS and finally as a friend told me STC= STEAL THE CUSTOMER. My account number is [protected]
Anyone how might have a clue to help me get out of this deep hole!!

deduction of sr 1.30 every day for no reason

Dear Sir,

Last 10 days (since 17th Sep), everyday SR 1.30 is being deducted from my pre-paid stc sim for no reason.

Kindly stop this and refund the monies deducted so far to my account.
***********************************************************88888
After my complaint dt 26th Sep, The deduction of SR 1.30 stopped for JUST 1 day yesterday.

Today AGAIN the SR1.30 has been deducted.

Can SOMEONE please take corrective action? This is not funny at all and is now getting on my nerves.

Anil Tikoo

ahmed ameer Oct 01, 2010

برجاء التوقف عن الخصم من رصيدي, أرجوكم, لم أتلقى أي خدمات مقابل هذا الخصم...؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    جوالي:00966508086762

• Ba
    babu fatehsher Dec 07, 2010

Last two month (since 15th October), everyday SR 1.30 is being deducted from my pre-paid stc sim for no reason.
    what is this stc service no good, pls. good service provied.
    Kindly stop this and refund the monies deducted so far to my account.
    next time deducted my account, after close the sim line. babu fatehsher

• Am
    Amjad Azmeel Mar 12, 2011

Dear Brother, go to this link and follow procedures

• Am
    Amjad Azmeel Mar 12, 2011

Dear Brothers, go to this link and follow the procedures to stop deduction

• Lo
    Loser STC Mar 31, 2011

Very Easy Way Just Stop Useing STC Like Me

• At
    atharshi Dec 19, 2011

yes, i have also this complaint that every day 1.30 deducted, I have try to send sms u-86677 but one day not deducted, but again deduction strted, what can i do, is there any know it pls help us. it is difficult to change the number.but at last we have to do.

noraida Apr 25, 2013

last month and now every my prepaid card also was deducted 5SR i try to send sms 802600 to stop subcribed but theres no response in our service stc so pls help to stop this service.thanks

deactivate sp24092

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss deactivate this service they are cutting my 5 saudi riyal every month my stc...

cheating by forigners

Some body called me from the number +[protected] and he informed me that I have won 200, 000sr via lucky draw...

deactivate sp28301

Dear Sir,
I am recieving mostly the same SMS each week of the month and this sender [protected]@ deducting me SAR 5.00 for each SMS.
Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +[protected].

• Ed
    edgar gangcuangco Sep 20, 2010

i am receiving mostly the same SMS each week of the month and this sender sp28301 @ deducting me SAR 5.oo foreach SMS.
    please deactivate the servicefrom my SAWA Mobile number : +966551724793.

Thank You.

Ahmed Rafique Sep 29, 2010

Dear Sir,
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +966556872780.

ahmed ameer Oct 01, 2010

رجاء عدم إرسال رسائل على جوالي (00966508086762)حيث لم أستفد منها بالإضافة إلى الخصومات (5ريال عند كل رسالة...؟؟؟) التي ليس لها مقابل, أرجو أن تلقى رسالتي كل الإهتمام ...شاكرين لكم حسن تعاملكم و لكم جزيل الشكر
    أحمد علي عامر
    السعودية
    أبها

رسائل: SP28301
    تحوي روابط لاتعمل على جوالي...!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

joffrey Nov 18, 2010

Dear STC-SAWA,
    I am also receiving SMS every other 2 days and these senders are from Myskry88511 and 5010 that are deducting me almost 2 SAR for that SMS.
    Please deactivate the service or somehow help me unsubscribe from these two SMS senders. My SAWA Mobile number : +966502654373.
    Thank you...

sakeerali Apr 24, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am recieving mostly the same SMS each month and this sender SP30477 @ deducting me SAR 3.00 for each SMS.
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +96650 9063450

• Mo
    Mohammad Sameer Jul 30, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am recieving mostly the same SMS each week of the month and this sender [email protected] deducting me SAR 10-14.00 for each SMS.
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +966532733128.

• Mm
    M. Mubeen Tanveer Aug 19, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am also receiving SMS each week of the month and this sender [email protected] deducting me SAR 10-14.00 for each SMS. It says "you have Facebook service still activated" but I'm not receiving any SMS from Facebook.
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +966509268552.

• Sh
    SHAIKH SHAKIL Sep 23, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am recieving mostly the same three SMS this month and this sender [email protected] deducting me SAR 3.00 for each SMS.
    Please deactivate the service from my SAWA Mobile number : +966500337112
    recive the sms this you are still registered to the STC FACEBOOK SMS SERVIES
    SO 3SRS MAIN ACCOUNT

• Mm
    M. Mubeen Tanveer Sep 23, 2011

Hello All,

Sending an SMS to 86677 with "U" will sort the problem for SP30466 in SAWA and also remove your number from Facebook. It worked for me hope it will work for you too.

Regards,

daily & weekly deduction

For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two...

wrong billing on jood package

I have applied for Jood Package. My telephone number allotted is [protected]. My account number is [protected]. I got DSL connection only on Feb 23, 2010. My first invoice was dated as on March 10, 2010. In that first invoice, an additional amount of SR. 488.89 has been added as previous invoice.

As this is my first invoice and DSL connection is for only 16 days - from the service starting date 23.02.2010 to 10.03.2010- how it is possible for previous invoice balance? My account is billed wrong. I have lodged complaints thro' 907 twice [after 100 times tried to catch the agent]. Till now, I haven't find my corrected invoice at STC website.

When I approached STC Bagdadiyah Office, they said to contact Sales thro' toll free number [protected]. Countless times I tried this number and no physical response at the end. Only recorded messages were passing on.

Pls review and correct my invoice and inform me accordingly.

• 82
    8240alam Apr 17, 2016

I have also home broadband internet at my home and from last three months they are issuing my stc bill 298 while I have activated my service 149 per month. More then hundred time I called to customer care and went to stc office but no body is ready to solve my billing problem.stc companies eating people and getting double bill every month. This is Islamic country and here they don't know what is Islam, what is haram what is halaal.very bad service from stc.Inshallah all works of stc who is doing these activities will go to jahannum.

• Ri
    Richard78499 Jul 23, 2016

F...u...c...k Islam it's a bulls...hit religion you stupid f...u...c...kwits.

lucky draw scam

Somebody called me from “+[protected]”, whose name was mohammed iqbal. He said that he is a supervisor in...

internet connection

I applied a internet connection one month before. STC person came but not the connection till now.Allowted telephone number is

[protected]. Kindly get me the connection urgently. Jessy Saju, Armed Forces Hospital, Abha.
Mobile: [protected]

• Co
    Comando Nov 24, 2011

i git a call from Dubai today on my landline phone from tel number 00923476227889 on guy ( sound like pakistani) told me that i have won €50000 in lucky draw orgenised from 5 country inclusive Germany ! he told me that 1st i must pay €500 over western union and should give him the pin that he can recieve the money i send! but i think this is fake ! i will not send money ! pls help me, what should i do !

• Co
    Comando Nov 24, 2011

i recive a call from Dubai today on my landline phone from tel number 00923476227889 one guy ( sound like pakistani) told me that i have won €50000 in lucky draw orgenised from 5 country inclusive Germany, uae telecom ! he told me that 1st i must pay €500 over western union and should give him the pin that he can recieve the money i send ! but i think this is fake ! i will not send money ! pls help me, what should i do !

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices