Stc Mobiledeactivate service

W

Dear Sir,
My Colleague told me his STC sim service some programm activate and deducted acount balance. he didn't know what are the services activated in the sim service. So, now he is not recharge the number and still he can attend the incoming call only. Can you please deactivate what are the services in the system.
please deactivate for the all SMS services in the following number + [protected]

• Wo
    WolfMan 84 Jul 20, 2019

I have the same problem sir...my sim card keeps deducting my balance, how can cancel it? my no. is [protected]

• Hs
    hsabdo Feb 28, 2019

dear sir,

i am not use STC number but showing in our iqama, i already informed on our costumer care but still showing in our iqama so kindly removed from my iqama.
    iqama number-[protected].
    contactnumber-[protected]
    name md shahnwaz alam

• Jy
    jyotilalbasnet Jul 23, 2018

hi sir please all no deactavite
    id.no2423420054

• Do
    dossary Jul 14, 2018

pls deactivate my stc offers.[protected] every day there is deduction on my mobile account

• As
    Ashraful Alam Badal Jun 14, 2017

I sir,
    Every day some halals are been deducted .I dont know what service is activated on my no...kindly please deactivate my service. [protected]

• As
    Ashraful Alam Badal Jun 14, 2017

r sir,
    Every day some halals are been deducted .I dont know what service is activated on my no...kindly please deactivate my all service. [protected]

• Qu
    Quddusi Mar 16, 2016

My number is [protected] and daily I am receiving cricket updates through SMS from 803579 number. Please deactivate this service.

• Ra
    Rahmat Ali Sep 12, 2015

• Mi
    Mike_Nelson Apr 23, 2015

Dear sir,
    Every day some halals are been deducted. I don't know what service is activated on my no..I went to the customer services in STC office in Yanbu ALSinaya and they say we don't know why it is happening and don't know how it can be fixed. They said cancel your STC service and get another service from another provider. STC does not care because they are government company.

• St
    stc customer Jan 16, 2015

dear sir every day my balance is deducted buy some halalas.i didnt subscribe from any of your services..pls unsubscribe this because it is so annoying. please do action on this.thank you.if this will not fix soon ill considering on changing network.pls do action on this.thank you. this is my number [protected]

Jay Salome Jan 10, 2015

Dear sir,

Please deactivate all services from my sim ([protected]) every week automatically deducting 5 SR. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.

Thank you.

• Ab
    abdulazeezhaneef Aug 27, 2014

dear sir.i have two stc no so iwant cansal & deactivate for this no ;[protected]

• Ab
    abdulazeezhaneef Aug 27, 2014

der sir, i want cansal my mobail no;[protected]

• Pm
    p.muthukumaran Aug 20, 2014

Dear Sir in every 3 days my account is automatically deducting 5 SR. I don't know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . [protected]

jamil akhtar Jun 19, 2014

Dear sir, please deactivate all services from my mobile no .+[protected] every months automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.

• Th
    tharik Apr 05, 2014

dear sir can you deactivate abwab sms services because i had recharge 10SR suddenly it reduce to 3SR i want to deactivate it sir please deactivate it ...

• Ya
    yassee Mar 15, 2014

Please deactivate all my sms services please and my number is [protected]

• Fu
    Furtado goish Feb 24, 2014

Dear Sir when i recharge in my account is automatically deducting my amount . I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate All my service plan. My sim nos :00966-[protected]
    STC Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Deactivate Service

Pramod kumar nishad Jan 01, 2014

Respected sir
    Asslam Olaikum
    sir
    5 stc number has been Activated through my Iquama however I have taken only 1 of them. what to do . how can I deactivate this fake numbers? please guide me.
    thanks

• Az
    azeemu Oct 14, 2013

for my stc mobile no. may be activated service 11, so every week deducted 10 SR . please cancelled my unwanted service. because of that i am not recharge the card.my mobile no is [protected].

• Li
    Libin K B Oct 08, 2013

Dear sir, somebody activated Eight new sim in my iqama without my permission. Really I don't know who open this Eight new sim. So I want to cancel all new Eight new sim. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. These are the eight numbers I want to cancel. So kindly request you to cancel all these eight numbers immediately. My contact number is [protected].

• Ar
    Arshad Roshan Sep 13, 2013

Dear STC pls all the activate services from the No: +[protected]... Pls sent me a massage after deactivating so i can do recharge undoubtfull;

• Se
    seeni Mohammed Sep 02, 2013

Hello sir., please deactivate my all services.. Only calling option is enough for me.. My mobile number [protected]

• Fa
    fairozbasha Aug 17, 2013

Please deactivate mozook funny message link service to my #[protected] i am sr 5 for every message hhtp://mozook.com/d.aspx?d66f6f5d662dd647

jabal2008 Aug 14, 2013

Dear Sir in every 3 days my account is automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . [protected]

Mohammed Fasmin Jul 10, 2013

Respected sir
    Please Deactivate Sms Service of 803579. Daily i am losing 40 Halalas from this Message for please Cancel this As soon as possible thanks in adavance

My number : [protected]

Mohammed Fasmin Jul 10, 2013

dear sir... everyday i am deducted with .40 halala from my load for unknown reason...if i do have your services, please remove it because it annoys me...think .40 halala x 30 days = ????? ...it really disturbs me alot... please who ever the personnel taking care of this service please do remove it so...thank you...my mobile number is : [protected] ... please again remove the service/s that i have now...have a good day...
    RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM THIS NUMBER :803579

• Us
    usman shahid Jun 20, 2013

every week 10 SR are deducting from my balance by 804940 service or any other service but i am not getting any facility please deactivate my all unnecessary services [protected] ... plzzzzzzzzzz

• Be
    Bernardo Duka Jun 15, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Please deactivate from my mobile #[protected] all STC services who is deducting me .40 halalas everyday without my knowledge.

Bernardo Duka

• Ri
    Richard sanchez Jun 12, 2013

Stc team,

Please deactivate this services in my sim [protected], very week it deduct 10 riyals on my load and 5 riyals also. I cannot load large amount because this services will deduct again 10 riyals, so please deactivate this unwanted services.
    This are the date and time of deduction
    May 28 7:30 am 10 riyals
    June 4 7:30 am. 5 riyals
    June 13 6:40 am. 5 riyals

• Mu
    muhammed shalu May 29, 2013

Deactivate Service
    i want to deactivate my stc offers...my email [email protected]

• He
    heartlovely34 May 16, 2013

sir please deactivate my stch all service and mobile number is [protected]

noushad kk May 02, 2013

• Ni
    nishad mon Apr 30, 2013

dear sir,
    every day some halals are been deducted.will you please deactivate all offers from my number
    my number is [protected]

• Da
    Daimpatel Apr 26, 2013

• He
    heartlovely Apr 17, 2013

i want to deactivate my stc offers

Mohamed Abdulla Mar 21, 2013

Dear sir everyday deducted 40 halala from my balance. The reason is health message coming daily. Please deactivated this service.My mobile number is [protected]. Thank you

• Ed
    EdselLT Mar 15, 2013

I want to deactivate unnecessary subscription on my account. 15 riyals a week. Please deactivate all of this. I think i805218 subscription. Please help me or I will change my Telcom. Thank you.

• Sh
    Shine Abuthalib Mar 08, 2013

Dear Sir when i rechrage in my account is automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . 00966-[protected]

jamalabdeen Feb 24, 2013

Dear sir... everyday i am deducted with .40 halala from my balance. The reason is Exchange Rate massage receive daily. please remove it because it annoys me...think .40 halala x 30 days = ????? ...it really disturbs me alot... please who ever the personnel taking care of this service please do remove it so...thank you...my mobile number is : [protected]. please again remove the service/s that i have now...have a good day...