Santander USAfinancing scam

K

In july I will have had my car for two years so I went into dealership to trade my care in and they told me I had 11, 000 in negative equity. I have never allowed my paymet to be 30 days late the most I have ever been late was 15 days my principal bal is still at over 17, 000 dollers. The saleman at the dealership did not understand and neither did I so we called santander usa and was told if the payment is not made on due date then the entire payment goes to intrest. My principal has not moved in two years how can a person ever get out of a loan like that? The car was only around 17, 000 dollers I have not made an progress on this car. I don't see how this can be legal.

• Pe
    pemma Oct 19, 2016

I was finance (i thought thru a local bank) Never Never believe you can never have nothing down its a scam a month later I received my papers and it said I owed 26, 000.00 for a 2007 mercury milan this was in 2014 an I added my payments for this car I would be almost paying $30, 00, 00 for a car by the blue book is worth 7, 500.00 10/18/2016- and my payment books stayed at 10, 201.00 for three years and never moved and here it is 2016 and I paid 3 years x 12months 320.00 and the total is 10, 800.00 and my mature date is 2020 WOW, !!! they are making a bundle off of me!!! I need to be exile out the United States. and I am handicap.

• Pa
    paul kinard Oct 07, 2013

I bought my car in 2007 I have been paying on it since 2007 the principle that car has not went down none the first time and I gots a $10, 000 the next one says I still owe almost 8, 000I would like to join his class action lawsuit against Santander consumer USA

Marblegreg Mar 04, 2011

Please be aware this bank has reps who put thru ACH payments without authorization
    Unexplained charges and Misc fees what is that

• Ro
    Roosevelt Beard May 04, 2010

The company listed above charges a late without justification. I pay by internet on the 1st of each month. my bill is due on the 19th of each month. Please post this Email address so that others may contact me. [email protected], com. Maybe a CLASS ACTION will get tier attention.