Sansui — Repeated Conking Of EHT (high Voltage Transformer)
I had purchased Sansui TV Model Hard Rock 21 Eye on 04/05/2007 Panvel (near Mumbai) fro Modern Electronics (contact # 91-22-[protected]). In April 2007 an abnormal sound- hissing kind of - was noticed & I lodged a complaint with the dealer, who arranged for Sansui Authorized Service Person. He informed that the EHT (Extra High Tension Transformer) had become weak & advised to get it changed lest it would blow up some other components & cause higher costs. Accordingly I coughed up Rs 750/- for which I recvd a bill. Now in Sept 07 again hssing sound has started & complaint is lodged. Repeated problem is very irritating.
More Sansui Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service!
- Sansui Colour TV - Waste of money
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for!
- SANSUI / Color TV No.SV-2110K - Remote Control
- Sansui - LCD TV NOT WORKING AFTER 1month of purchase
- Sansui - bad tv board
- Sansui - Very low quality products
- Sansui - T V
- Sansui India - Very poor service!