SansuiRepeated Conking Of EHT (high Voltage Transformer)

A

I had purchased Sansui TV Model Hard Rock 21 Eye on 04/05/2007 Panvel (near Mumbai) fro Modern Electronics (contact # 91-22-[protected]). In April 2007 an abnormal sound- hissing kind of - was noticed & I lodged a complaint with the dealer, who arranged for Sansui Authorized Service Person. He informed that the EHT (Extra High Tension Transformer) had become weak & advised to get it changed lest it would blow up some other components & cause higher costs. Accordingly I coughed up Rs 750/- for which I recvd a bill. Now in Sept 07 again hssing sound has started & complaint is lodged. Repeated problem is very irritating.

• On
    Online _CST Jul 06, 2015

Dear ATUL VASANT PANSE,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,
    Online Team
    Sansui

• On
    Online _CST Jul 13, 2015

Dear ATUL VASANT PANSE,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@vgmail.in.
    Have a nice day.